7. Surprise for you.

AURORA DANIELS
♡♡♡♡

Soren took me apartment hunting, I was in desperate need of my own space and privacy.  I loved Izzy and Quinn. But Izzy was beginning to grow insufferable. Constantly texting me about my whereabouts, constantly calling me when I was home a little from work because of traffic, and getting annoyed at me when I'd go out and I couldn't babysit Quinn.

Don't get me wrong, I loved my little niece. I didn't mind taking care of her when I had the time or I was free to do so, but Izzy and I had gotten into a fight over it.

Adrianne and I decided to go out for supper, rather than the club the other night and Izzy had asked me to babysit. I told her I would love to but I already had plans. I insisted she hire a babysitter, I even offered to pay the fee for the night and Izzy did not like that.

How the hell did she manage when I wasn't here?

I had been saving my money from my paychecks as well as the excess money I had from my parent's insurance, so furnishing my apartment wasn't a problem.

We found a cute complex, it was almost like a gated community with several buildings on the many each building consisting of 4 apartments. There were designated parking spaces with awnings covering them and stairs that led up to the second level. There were no elevators because the building was only two stories, however, there was a keypad lock for the door and everyone had their own remote and spare for the entrance gates.

Soren insisted that if I wanted to stay by myself, I'd have to choose a well-secured place.

"This place is so cute!" I exclaimed excitedly, walking around the unfurnished space. Soren walked beside me, listening to the real estate as he directed us around the room, trying to make a sale.

Soren did not like him one bit. This was the first time Soren showed me a side that I wasn't surprised by. He was possessive.  Extremely possessive.

The second he saw Mr Real Estate man staring at me. He moved his hand from my hand and wrapped it around my waist, pulling me against him.

"Are you here to stare or show us the apartment." Soren spat when he saw the man's eyes linger on my chest for too long.

"Sorry, Sir. As I was saying this is the en suite bathroom. It's not much but it's a decent size. Perfect for a young  couple."

Soreb hummed in response. When Mr Morgan (the real estate man) was done. "So, you ready to make a deal?" He asked, holding the lease out to Soren.

Soren turned to me grabbing my arms. "Do you like the place, Amore?"

I loved the place. It was perfect for me. Extremely close to work, I could basically walk to work. "Yes, I do." I beamed up at him showcasing all my teeth.

Mr Morgan handed me the papers but Soren scowled at him. Snatching the papers out of Morgan's hand, "You don't get to hand her shit. You do it through me." The possessive side of him was showing and I couldn't lie and say I wasn't aroused.  After signing the papers, Morgan informed us that once the deposit payment clears, he'll be back to hand me the keys to the place.

-----

"Rora, you can't be serious," Izzy shouted at me.

Soren dropped me off at home, as he had something important to attend to. I wanted to stay at his place but he insisted I needed to talk things through with my cousin.

I didn't hate her, I just couldn't live under her roof and be expected at my grown age to follow her instructions.

"Isadora, please," I said to her, holding my hand up in protest.  She was livid when I told her I found a place, well within my budget and definitely a place I could live in. All I needed now was a small car to travel around.