39. ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

SHIFA SALEEM

After dressing up and doing my hijab, i make my way downstairs when shuhaib gives us a signal. Tanisha approaches me stating "Didn't expect yh?" I nod at her.

"H-How are you here?" I direct the question at her. "Shuhaib called me, and Your mom was the one who invited me over in the afternoon. I give her a genuine look and was about to ask her in secret, but she states; "Don't ever think i would spill the surprise. I wouldn't, but you know it's worth the patience."

She says this and disappears from my sight when my mom calls her. "They are finally here." I heard Rehan whispering to Nazriya bhabi as they all look at each other.

"Assalamualikum." and greeting was all i could hear coming from the front door. I snap out hearing his voice. I was sure the meetup was something related to our marriage, but why is everyone keeping it a secret when it's so obvious.

Shahid, his parents and nahima come to view as soon as i lift my head up. Few others beside them holding chocolate bouquets. Is it what i think it is??....

If the boy and his parents liked the girl, it's a usual thing where they celebrate by giving choclate bouquet to the girl and they would eventually gift any kind of gold such as a necklace,ring, chain, etc as their agreement on the future ahead.

It's a kind of occassion we can say. But.....why without my knowing. I meant i do like this, but they could've atleast informed me.

Nahima rushes over me and hugs me over, "Sorry i couldn't inform you, You see your man told me to shut my mouth for a bit." She says and looks over at Shahid. I take a glance at him just to end up realizing he was already staring at me.

I feel more feelings building up within me from peeking a glance at him. "Didn't expect today's gonna be the day how he halfly makes you, as his?" Nahima says and she and tanisha teases me. "It would've been better if you guys gave a heads up." I state.

Nahima goes on "Why?? Cuz you wanna look more stunning?? And to make that guy lose his control?". They both teases me while i roll my eyes at them. "It would've been if my sister-in-law shut her mouth." I state smiling at her.

After a while she then proceed with the occassion. Shahid comes closer to me and all my family, his family and my friends cheer at us and that's when Shahid opened a jewel box.

There was a necklace, with a brown stone which designed it perfectly. He hands over me the necklace and i take a glance at it. There was a ring beside the necklace. A set!!!

While other cheers and pops the 'party popper', he whispers to me; "I am soon going to make you mine entirely. For now, I'm halfly yours." He states making me blush even more. Fuck!! I can't with this guyy.

SHAHID SAIF

Following the event, we had dinner. It was almost time for me to have a private conversation with her.

Finally our parents gave us some space to talk privately. We sit on the bench in their quiet backyard after she shows me around.

T-This girl is soo pretty that i forgot others existence. All i could do was stare at her in this very occassion.

We casually talk to each other and that's when she brought this topic. "Erm...You know, we already knew each other but only to find out that we already knew from our childhood." I nod smiling at her.

"Yeah..." I say looking at the girl sitting beside me. She is going to be my woman soon...The only woman who will soon come to know about my real self.