28. ʀᴇʜᴀɴ'ꜱ ᴡᴇᴅᴅɪɴɢ

SHIFA SALEEM

"Phew I'm tired today, even though tomorrow is the big deal." I mutter to myself as i head to bed on this mehandi day of my brother. My friends drove home few hours ago and i had a lot of things to prepare for Rehan's wedding, which is tomorrow. I lay on the bed and fall alseep quickly

^-^-^-^

I'm soo exhausted in the half way, all i could think and wanted to do was cuddle up with my pillow and have a peaceful sleep tonight. Although the wedding is still ongoing as the guest keeps increasing , I'm already tired with all the works, especially from all those Aunty's annoying inquiries about when I'm getting married and with their so-called 'son-talks'.

I know my cousin brothers are all attractive, handsome and well-settled and successful in their life, i don't want to marry them. Eww i can't even think of a cousin marriage, except for Riyas and bhabi's marriage.

"Oh Shifa, You have grown a lot, awwww Masha Allah You have grown up to be a fine young lady" My favorite aunt states after arriving in india shortly from Landon, and i go over to give her a bigg hug. I greet and hand her the drinks and engage in brief conversation, i become more talkative with her.

"I heard Riyas and Ayesha are here, when did they reach?" she inquires and i respond; "Big bro was here 1 week ago for business and then he went to Abudhabi and returned with bhabi and kids."

"Awww so does that mean our little one's are here too?" She inquires and i give her a nod mentioning they are here "Finally i get to meet them for the first time, it's been soo long" She says hugging me and i hug her back.

I take aunty to where my family are and all of them greet each other and she held our little rocky in her hand. Rockstar standing beside me asking "Who is she didi? and why is she holding my sister."

It was only then that I saw him sulking because a strange woman was holding his younger sister, who was one year old. "She's my mom's sister which is your grandmother's sister, Don't worry she won't go with our little rocky, she is soo nice once you get to know her."

However, he fidgets for a moment before returning to his usual self. Aunty hand me over little rocky and kneels to our rockstar stating with a smile on her face "Hey Ameer!!" And she held him and i saw our rockstar, Ameer getting comfortable and becoming at ease with her.

When Nahima saw an opportunity to grab our rocky Raeesa from me, she did so and ran off with Tanu. From nahima's shoulder, I could see Raeesa laughing and giggling as she looked at me for letting my guard down.

I take Aunty to the stage where the bride and groom are present taking pictures with our cousins and introduce aunty to the bride, bhabi-in-law. We go up to them and we have a family pic with aunty and uncle. A familiar figure froze me for a second. Wasn't sure what i was seeing was right or wrong. The figure vanished quickly, and I was unable to locate it again.

Now we had a family and friends pic together with Abu, Ummi, Riyas, Ayesha bhabi, Rehan, Nazriya bhabi, Shuhaib, me, Nahima with Raeesa, Tanu with Ameer in the stage. Again, the familiar figure appeared in front of me, as my eye froze onto that person, i could hear the sound of my heartbeat as if it was going to explode right this moment....Shahid..how?

SHAHID SAIF

I came to the wedding with Ishan. After having a drink, Ishan were talking with people who were related in our business. i walk over to the stage to greet the groom and bride.

My eyes find the stage where Rehan is present, Shifa...? Our eyes met but a person blocked our way and i slip from there. So my Princess is here. *Chuckle* She surely did attend the wedding.