𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

Start from the beginning

𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐄

I open my front door my hands shaking and get into the shower letting the steaming hot water hit me.

Why did he do that?

I thought I could believe him. He said it wasn't true. But he kissed her.

Why is he making me feel like this?

I let the tears stream down my face.

I splash my face with water before getting out and putting on some comfy pyjamas getting into bed.

I could already feel the pounding headache coming in as my head hits the pillow.

I close my eyes but those piercing green eyes and stubble pop into my head and I shoot up.

I run my hands though my hair as I see him pushing me onto the wall and touching me repeating in my head.

I haven't been able to sleep, since I have seen him again it just reminded me what he could do to me. He keeps me awake and it is horrible. I hate it so much.

I roll over onto my side and try to think of other things.

I hear my phone ding and I open it up.

Harvey: Mads, please come outside.

Huh?

Me: What?

Harvey: just come outside.

Harvey: please.

Me: shouldn't you be with your girlfriend?

Harvey: Maddie just come out.

I think for a second. Fuck it lets just do it. I put on my Uggs and shove on a hoodie and walk out to the front yard.

Harvey leans against his car with his arms crossed and when he sees me he straightens up nervously.

"Hi." I walk a bit closer to him. "Hey." He smiles. "Just let me say these few things." He takes a deep breath.

"Amy kissed me and I backed up straight away she has been tryna get with me for as long as I can remember but I told her I was fucking done with it."

I nod. "What about that other girl you have been with out of school?"

"That girl is my lawyer." He says quietly.

"What?" I nearly gasp. "Yeah we got my dad in jail." He lets out a nervous chuckle. "He is gone." He says relieved.

I feel terrible. I am a fucking horrible person I though so bad of him.

"I am so sorry."

"Don't be Maddie, I understand where you are coming from." He reassures me.

"No, I thought you were with another girl. I am terrible and so sorry."

"Mads don't be. I am just happy he is gone." He tells me.

"I am so sorry." I blink the tears away.

Gosh why am I always crying.

"You have been dealing with so fucking much Maddie I understand. I promise."

"I am also sorry, for being so distance. I should have told you." He brushes in hand down my arm.

"Harvey don't be."

My eyes flash to his lips and I see his Adams apple bop up and down.

"Are we okay?" He asks quietly. "Yes." I smile.

"Can I kiss you?" He cups my cheek. "Yes please." I grin and before I know it his lips are on mine.

His warm hands find my waist as he pulls me in closer.

I put my hand on his neck standing on my toes.

We both pull back and I feel a smile spread on my face.

"She's back." He smiles at my smile.

"I hated seeing you so sad Mads." He trails his hand down my hair.

"I am happy now." I peck his lips.

"I am so fucking glad." He kisses me again.

I back away and he furrows his eyebrows. "I wasn't done."

"Do you wanna come in?" I ask.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes." I tell him.

"Okay." He smirks and I interlock my hand with his and open the door.

I lay on my bed and open up my laptop. "Can we watch the third to all the boys Ive loved before?" I ask.

He gets on the bed next to me wrapping a hand around my waist and I feel butterflies fill my stomach. "Sure."

I give him a kiss and go to Netflix.

It is crazy how I can go from that sad to this happy over him.

I freaking love him.

No. Wait. What.

I get distracted from a shooting pain forming in my head. I put my hand on my head. "Harvey can you pass me that tablet on my side table?" I ask.

"Yes, you okay whats wrong?" he asks concerned handing me the tablet and cup of water.

I swallow the tablet and he puts the water back on the table. "Just drank a bit tonight."

"Yeah what was up with that?" he asks.

"Oh just wanted to get my mind off things." I tell him. He looks at me for a second and my eyes scan over his features.

His dark blues eyes stare into mine with those fucking long eyelashes. I want them.

"How are you feeling?" He asks me and I know what he is talking about.

He is talking about that fucking dickhead who touched me.

"I'm okay."

Well I was okay. Minus the nightmares.

"I felt fucking terrible when you got out of the car. I hated leaving you alone." He tucks a piece of hair behind my ear.

"It's okay I am good now." I smile.

I lean my head on his shoulder and press play. His fingers trace circles on my leg and I feel my eyes getting heavy.

༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

SHUT UP AHHHH

guys we have been getting so many reads I LOVE YOU