𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

"shit shit shit they're here." Olivia rushes around strapping on her black heels. I run my hands down my dress flattening it out before putting on my heels and following everyone outside. 

Avery and Bella follow behind and Xander, Nate, Liam and Harvey come into my view as I take the last step down the stairs. 

My eyes focus on Harvey's. His eyes stay on my face until I take another step closer to him and his gaze goes down my body and shoots back to my eyes. 

My eyes trail down his body, he is wearing a black suit with a navy tie and the collar unbuttoned slightly at the top. I stop at his hands where a white flower with blue ribbon sits. I look up with him not bothering to hide the huge smile on my face as he slides it on my hand. 

I quickly take out the flower for him and pin it on his suit. "You look so handsome." I giggle. He smiles and before he could say anything my parents come rushing over. "You both look amazing! Can we have a photo?" My mom asks holding up her phone. I nod my head and lock my hands with Harvey and we make our way outside. 

I stand next to Harvey, he places his hand around my waist and I place a hand on his chest turning slightly to face him. "You look Absolutely gorgeous." He whispers flashing me a smile. "Stop I am going to turn red." I let out a laugh and smile for my parents.

"Okay one with everyone!" Mom pulls everyone over huddling in next to each other. Xan stands next to Ave, Liv stands next to Nate, I stand next to Harvey and Bells stands next to Liam.

They both agreed to go together as they have been friends for a while and just thought why not.

"One with just the girls!" My mom waves her hands for the boys to get out and we all pose. 

After like a million pictures and me saying we need to leave she finally lets us go.

We were going to order a party bus or something but then we all realised we were broke and couldn't afford it so we just decided to drive. 

Boring I know.

Nate, Liv, Harvey and I all get into one car and the others get into the next and we make our way to prom.

"This dress is like suffocating me." Olivia waves her hands. "Why did you buy it then?" Nate asks from the front. "Because I look freaking good in it." She rolls her eyes.

We get out of the car and walk through the doors. I hold onto Harvey's arm as we make our way in.

"Woah." I hear Olivia gasp. My eyes go straight to the ceiling where it has been blacked out and stars fill the roof.

Lots of circle tables sit in the sides of the room and in the middle stands a big dance floor with a stage at the front where a band is playing.

"Mads a photo booth!" Olivia pulls me over and we rush in while it is empty. She wraps an arm around me and poses the camera flicks and we quickly move into a different pose. 

We get out and Nate and Harvey stand waiting at the front. "Don't you guys have friends or something?" Olivia teases causing them both to roll their eyes.

Olivia gives me some of the photos and pulls Nate over to the drinks stand. "Let's take some photos together!" I take Harvey in the booth and I press the camera button when suddenly two hands are on my cheeks and Harvey's lips are smashed into mine.

My hand went to his chest and my other hand goes to his hair. His warm lips stay on mine and I feel his chest rise up and down. I quickly pull back realising the photos are still going. 

"Shit Harvey they are gonna all be of us kissing." I bring my face closer to his putting a hand over his shoulder. His hands come to my waist pulling me basically on his lap and I smile as the camera goes off. 

"Sorry I just really wanted to do that." He tells me and I hear the camera go off again. As the camera is about to go again he kisses me on the cheek and I shiver at the touch feeling a smile on my face.

We make our way out and wait for the pictures to come through. 2 of them are of us kissing, one his him kissing me on the cheek and another is of me smiling at him staring at me, my heart flutters just staring at it and I look down at the next picture which is us staring at each other.

I am so fucking in love with this man.

"Which one do you want?" I ask him. "That one." He points to the of us staring at each other. "Any other?" I tear off the photo and hand it to him. "Nope." He takes out his phone placing it in his phone case.

"You are actually so cute oh my god." I squirm a bit as his hands come to mine placing a kiss on his lips.

I take my phone out and place the photos in my case and he smiles. "Good?" I ask. "Perfect." He kisses me one more time.

"Wanna get a drink?" I ask he nods his head and places a hand on my lower black leading us through the crowds of people till we make it to the bar.

 ༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

It's been about two hours and I am so tempted to take these fucking heels off. "Mads come!" Bella calls me over to the dance floor for about the millionth time. 

I make my way over when a slow song suddenly comes on. I look around to find Harvey but he is know where in sight. Asher's face comes into view. "Hello." He smiles. "Hi." I say dryly. "Wanna dance?" He asks. "Nope." I reply quickly.

"Why not?" He crosses his arms. "Cause I'm waiting for my boyfriend." I smile when I see him walking over. Asher walks away in a huff and Harvey places his hands on my waist and I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Why was he talking to you?" Harvey's jaw flexes. "Oh he wanted to dance." I shrug. "That son of a bitch he knows you have a boyfriend." I watch Harvey glare at him behind us.

I tilt his head back to face me and his eyes soften. "Sorry." he lets out. "Don't be." I smile. "I love blue on you." He tells me. "I know." I bite down on my lip to try and hide a laugh.

He smiles slightly before spinning me around and bringing me back till I hit his chest. "You got some moves." I giggle placing my hands on his chest. "Mhm." he smirks his eyes flashing to my lips.

I couldn't help it but give him a peck on the lips before continuing to dance. "I love you." he tells me and my stomach flutters with butterflies. "I love you." I drag out a smiling peeping on my lips.

I lean my head on his chest and his grip tightens around me. "I don't know how I am going to do it." I blurt out. 

The music is loud let's just hope he didn't hear me. But before I could think about anything more he tilts my head up and gives me a puzzled look forcing me to explain.

"Go to college without you." I manage to say. I feel his heart race and I just wanna hug the shit out of him. "I have tried not to think about it." He admits his Adams apple bobbing up and down.

"Same." I sigh and look up at him. "We still have the whole of summer yeah?" I say. "Yeah." He kisses my temple as the music begins to fade out.

 ༶•┈┈୨♡୧┈┈•༶

guys im sorry that was kinda a sad and bad way to end a chapter

but i wrote the start of a chapter and then I remembered that i forgot to add prom lol but the start of next chapter is really cute and actually so fun to write so it should be coming out shortly

I love you all i can't believe we are at 15k reads 💓

ps that was not really what i wanted for mads prom dress it was meant to be like ugh idk different but its still cute and it was the best i could find i was very picky HAHAHA