Chapter 13

We reached Central Park and waited for Jamie to arrive. In that time, Belle and Noelle goofed off while I was still lost in my own thoughts. I didn't even notice when Belle and Noelle ran off behind me. At least, I didn't notice until Noelle jumped on me...

"Amber! Hellooooo??" Noelle looked at me.

"Sorry- what's going on?" I said, dazed.

"Jamie's walking over here right now." Belle said, prying Noelle off of me.

"Oh-" I noted as he reached us.

"Hey girls! How have you guys been?" Jamie smiled.

Why am I just noticing how beautiful his smile is... Wait- I didn't answer him-!

"We're good!" Noelle answered for all three of us.

"Amazing! Are you guys ready to head back to my place?" Jamie looked over at me.

He looked amazing..."Yea, we are. Lead the way!"

"Alright, come on!" Jamie started walking, us following in suit.

His smile was amazing, his hair was amazing, his eyes were amazing, his voice was amazing...Everything about him is amazing! Why did he have to be so amazing?! He was just any other one of my friends! Friends...why did it hurt to think that- Damn it- Get yourself together Amber! He's just a friend!

"Amber?" Jamie looked, confused, at me.

"Huh?" I looked at him.

"Are you okay?" Jamie asked me.

"Yea... why do you ask?" I looked at him with a quizzical look on my face.

"You seem a little off..." Jamie replied.

"I'm just thinking, that's all." I answered truthfully.

"If I may ask, what are you thinking about?" Jamie kept an eye and the girls while he talked to me.

"Nothing important..."I answered relatively fast.

"Well...If you say so..." Jamie looked concerned.

Jamie POV:

 There she goes again...Saying everything's okay...Just like this morning... And no shit she's thinking about something! I hope everything is okay with her...I really care for her...Not just as my co-star, but also my friend! If not, my best friend! She was basically the first person here in New York who I considered a friend to begin with!

Noelle and Belle continued to talk to each other and point out different things that were going on around us. Amber didn't seem to keep an eye on them, so I did for her. I decided to leave Amber with her own thoughts after talking with her. I started to chit-chat with Belle and Noelle instead.

"What are you guys doing?" I said, looking at both of the girls.

"We're playing "I Spy". Wanna join?" Noelle exclaimed.

"Okay.. I spy with my little eye... Something yellow!" I started to play with them.

"Something yellow?" Noelle looked up at me, confused.

"Where is there anything yellow?" She asked me.

"I can't say...Your supposed to find out what's yellow!" I told Noelle, while Belle was still looking at our surroundings.

"Hmm... wait! Is it a taxi?" Belle asked, pointing slightly at a parked taxi.

"No! It's not! Continue looking!" I said.

They both continued to look around trying to figure out what other yellow thing could be around us. They looked left, right, up and down, until Noelle finally noticed it.

"Wait! Is it the streetlight?" Noelle pointed up to one of the streetlights.

"Yep! You found it!" I said, looking at the yellow light of the streetlight.

"Yay! My turn!" Noelle exclaimed, "I spy with my little eye..something pink!"

We were about 5 minutes away from my apartment, so this game had to be quick. I started looking around with Belle, looking for anything pink to point out. Both me and Belle had confused faces while we looked around, seeing nothing pink in sight.

After about 3 minutes of looking, Belle stopped looking.

"I give up!" Belle exclaimed, confusion written all over her.

"Okay! Jamie do you?" Noelle asked, looking at me.

"No... Give me a minute..."I said, taking in my surroundings again.

And then I noticed...Noelle's hair bow! It was pink!

"Noelle! Is it your hair bow?" I asked.

Noelle looked at me, surprised, "Yea..It is! I thought I would win!" 

We all laughed together as I opened the door to my apartment. We walked inside and we left our shoes at the door.

"Welcome! Make yourself comfortable!" I exclaimed, looking at all three of them.

"Nice place!" Amber looked around.

"Thanks." I said.

We all sat down and I told them that the food would be ready in a bit.

(A/N: 300 reads! Oh my gosh, Thank you guys! I really appreciate it! I never thought I would get to this many views- Thank you so much! I hope your having an amazing day!

Best of wishes,

Broadway-Simp)

(Words: 725)