Chapter 7

We got off our flight and I texted Jamie. As we waited for our bags, I got a text, assuming from Jamie. As we got our bags, I spotted him, Jamie.

"Jamie!" I ran at him.

"Hey-"I cut him off in a hug.

My nieces followed behind me, confused. They looked at each other, and then at us, mostly me. Jamie pulled away and looked at them.

"Hi there! I'm Jamie." He told the girls.

"Hi! I'm Noelle, and this is my sister, Belle!" Noelle exclaimed.

"It's nice to meet you, Noelle and Belle." Jamie smiled.

They continued to talk while we were walking over to Jamie's car. I was zoning out for most of the time, so I didn't really catch what they were talking about. And apparently, they all noticed too.

"Amber? Helloooo, Earth To Amber" Noelle caught my attention.

"Huh?"I questioned.

"We were asking you a question-" Belle giggled.

"Which was...?" I asked.

"They were asking how we met, so I told them, and now, they want to know why Im here now." Jamie replied.

"Oh-" I started, "I never told them you were picking us up-"

"Why?!" Noelle asked.

"Cause both of you guys were asleep on the way to the airport, and then I fell asleep on the plane." I said.

"Oh" Noelle said, dumbfounded.

"Well, can you tell us now?" Belle asked.

"You guys wanted to meet the cast, so I asked Jamie to meet up, and then he said he would pick us up instead." I said.

"Wait- You're in the cast?!" Both girls asked.

"Yea" Jamie replied.

The girls started asking many questions, to both me and Jamie. We answered as many as we could while we got in Jamie's car. By then, it was around 4:30. As soon as the girls got seated in the car, they fell asleep, leaving me and Jamie to ourselves.

"When do you think jet lag is going to get to them?" Jamie asked, sarcastically.

" I think it already did." I said, playing along.

We continued to talk while Jamie drove us to my house. The girls were still asleep by that time, so we brought them inside to sleep on their new beds while we brought their things in. They each had their own rooms, so we each put their things in each.

We finished after a few hours, with the girls waking up and helping us. When we finished, it was around dinner time, so I offered Jamie to stay for dinner. He agreed and we all ended up having a lot of fun together.

"Hey, catch!" Noelle threw a pillow at me.

"Noelle-" I was cut off by Belle.

"Pillow Fight!" She exclaimed, grabbing a pillow and throwing it at Jamie.

Jamie caught the pillow and then threw it at Noelle.

"You asked for it!" Jamie says, grabbing another pillow, and this time, throwing it at Belle.

"Hey!" Belle exclaimed, laughing.

I joined in too, throwing pillows at them. Then me and Noelle teamed up and built a fort. Jamie and Belle noticed, and then started attacking at us even harder.  It wasn't doing much, and Jamie noticed. The next thing I knew, Jamie was tackling me, and Belle was holding down Noelle.

"This isn't fair!" Noelle complained.

"You started it!" Belle replies.

Belle picked Noelle off the floor and they both stood up. Me and Jamie were both laughing our heads off. It was a mess, so we picked up everything and put it back in place. The girls went to bed after we finished. I went up to my room, wanting to be on my bed.

Jamie followed and sat on my desk chair while I laid on my bed. We continued to talk until Jamie had to leave. We said our goodbyes and I went off to bed.

(Its short, but I know that I wouldn't have time to make it longer, so Im just going to leave it there. Do you guys want to see anything go on in this story? Feel free to suggest anything.

Best of wishes,

Broadway-Simp)