Chapter 2

--Time Skip--

"Okay," I told myself, "You're just gonna be there for a few hours. It's not like a whole week or something..."

I was currently getting ready to head out to meet the cast. I woke up early this morning, and baked a new batch of cookies, and decorated them. I had the perfect pin that yelled Veronica, so I based my outfit off of it.

Currently, it is 9:30, I'm supposed to be there at 10:30. So I have an hour to get myself ready and to calm the fuck down. I finished changing, and went to the bathroom to do my hair. I had an overgrown pixie cut at the moment (if you don't have this, feel free to change it!), and it becomes poofy it I don't style it. I personally like it poofy, but I really want to look like I know what I'm doing.

I finish getting ready and head to the kitchen. I had the cookies in a container so they wouldn't break, hopefully at least, on the way to the theatre. I still had quite a bit of extra time before I had to go.

I got my shoes on and decided I would go for a stroll just to pass the time. I got my ear buds and walked out of my house. It was a nice day today, It was nice and warm, not too hot, and not too cold.  There was a nice gentle breeze as well.

I continued walking, checking the time every now and then to see if I needed to head back. As I was checking the time, I didn't realize I was about to bump into someone. And apparently, they didn't either.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! I was checking the time and wasn't paying attention! Again, I'm sorry!' I panicked.

"Hey, it's okay. I really should have been able to avoid that, but I wasn't paying attention either..Are you okay?" The stranger asked me.

I looked up and immediately made eye contact with him. 'His eyes are so pretty...'I thought. Wait, I didn't answer him!

"Oh! umm, yes I'm alright, and you?" I asked him.

"Im good." He replied, stood up and held his hand down for me.

"Thank you." I said, grabbing a hold of his hand and getting up.

"No problem! Now, I should probably get going. I have somewhere important to be." He explained.

"Okay, I have somewhere to be too. I hope you have a good day, and again, sorry!" I said.

"You also have a good day, and again, it's okay." He chuckled and waved his hand at me saying goodbye.

I waved back and started to walk back to my place. I could be late now...Thats not good...My insecurities came back. I walked back as fast as I could, making sure to pay attention and not bump into any one.

I get back home and quickly grab the cookies. I check the time quickly, and it turns out, I'll be right on time. That was sorta comforting to know , but not enough to make my insecurities go away.

I quickly jump into my car and get to the theatre. At the moment, we are going to be practicing and performing in the Marquis theatre. I quickly park myself, and get out of my car. There seems to be other cars already here, so I'm assuming that other Cast members are already here too.

I walk up to the door and am greeted by this nice lady. She walks in with me and tells me that I  need to go sign in, and she showed me where to go sign in. There were other people already signed in, some of the cast. I signed in and walked around till I found a door that says "Heathers The Musical Cast Meet Up". I take a deep breath, and get a hold of the door knob.

I open the door and am greeted with people talking with each other. They heard the door open and all looked at me. And me being the awkward person I am in these situations, just stood there frozen.

"Hello there! And who might you be playing?" Someone said.

I turned my head their way, and there sat a woman, a beautiful one at that, looking straight at me like everyone else.

"I um.. Hi! I'm going to be playing Veronica Sawyer." I replied sheepishly.

"Really? You're going to be my best friend on the show!" Someone else said excitedly.

I looked at them and saw Katie Ladner. The Katie Ladner, the original Martha Dunnstock. She waled over and introduced herself.

"I'm Katie Lader! You might already know that though." She said.

"Im Amber. Im excited to work with you and the rest of the cast!" I said.

Everyone else introduced themselves to me. Heather Chandler was being played by Jessica Keenan Wynn again, as she should, Ram Sweeney and Kurt Kelly are also being played by the same people, Jon Eidson and Evan Todd. We were all the only ones there, so we just sat and chatted for a bit while we wait for everyone else.

I offered them some cookies and they all said that they were almost too beautiful to eat. I ate a cookie too. Others started to walk in, and they were all part of the older casts from off-broadway to west end. I think I was the only new one.

My anxiety starts to kick in once everyone is talking. 'Just stay calm...'I thought. Then the last cast member, J.D's actor walked in. I looked and saw him again. The same guys I bumped into just like what, 30 minutes ago?

Ms.Flemings actor, Michelle Duffy, went up to him and started talking to him. He is from the west end Heathers, but which J.D. is it? I feel like I should know, his name is on the tip of my tongue. She soon finishes talking with him and walks away. He started to look around the room at the rest of the cast. I was still deep in thought until someone interrupted them.

"Greetings and salutations" He said, quoting his character, J.D.

(Words: 1001)

(A/N: Hey! I hope yall like this! If you guys want to see anything in this story, just add it in the comments! Have a good day/night!

Best of wishes,

Broadway-Simp)