Chapter 8

I woke up to the girls shaking me awake, which is something im not used to. They were jumping up and down too.

"Belle.. Noelle... Stop..."I said, half asleep.

Then I heard a laugh that could only belong to one person...Jamie.

"Before you ask," Noelle started, "We took your phone before you woke up and texted Jamie. We want to go out and we thought it would be fun if we all did it together!"

I didn't have a password on my phone. I never needed it. But now, apparently, I do.

"Really-" I said, fed up already.

"Yes" Belle answered.

"Amber get up, before they drag you out of bed." Jamie said, trying not to laugh.

I got out of bed, even though I just wanted to go back to bed, and sleep. Jamie took the girls and himself out of my room so I could change and get ready for the day. I picked out a Pink t-shirt, with some leather pants. I also grabbed my leather jacket to go along with it.

I walked out and saw Jamie sitting with the girls on the couch, laughing about something. Their heads all turned towards me once I walked in, and let me just say...It felt like I was in school again and just came into the class late.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing, I think we all just have it in our brains to look at whoever just came into the room." Belle said.

"Honestly, true- Anyway, Jamie, have you had breakfast?" I walked into the kitchen.

"Um, no- These girls woke me up with their texting. So, I just came over after I got ready-" Jamie was cut off.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked.

"Oh- Umm...What are you eating?" He asked us.

"I haven't thought of that-" I admitted.

"Oh! Can we have a Parfait with the rest of our food?" Noelle asked.

"Sure. But what actually are we going to eat?" I grabbed the stuff for the parfaits.

"....French Toast!" Belle exclaimed.

"You okay with that?" I asked Jamie.

"Sure. Let me help you prepare it." He came into the kitchen.

"Thanks." I said, and I got out the ingredients.

As Jamie and I worked on breakfast, Noelle went with Belle to her room to play while they waited. Meanwhile, we both had been working on our own things. Jamie with the parfaits, and me with the French Toast. 

"Jamie, how was it when you were on Heathers West End?" I asked.

"It was fun," Jamie said, "Our cast was amazing, and one of them, Carrie, would film a lot for YouTube. It was really fun being in her videos, , hanging out with the cast, and on stage in general."

"Hm...I wonder if it will be like that here..." I said, thinking.

"Probably will be." Jamie said.

We continued to chat about Heathers, and other things too, until we had breakfast ready.

"Belle! Noelle! Breakfasts ready!" I called.

They came running excitedly to the table, where everything was. They sat down and started to eat while me and Jamie put everything away. Eventually, Jamie and I sat down to eat too. We were all having fun talking while eating.

"Girls, I gotta enroll you guys into school soon. Maybe next week?" I said while finishing my parfait.

"Noooooo...." Noelle dramatically said.

"Do we have to go yet?" Belle asked.

"It's illegal to not send your kids to school. Amber's your guardian, so she has to send you guys to school." Jamie said.

"Aweeee..." Noelle whined.

"You'll be fine." I said to them.

"Anyways," Belle said," Can we go out now? I don't want to spend all day here."

"Go brush your teeth and get out of your pajamas first, at least." I said, and both girls went to go get ready for the day.

I got up and grabbed every plate from the table, and put them to wash. Jamie was on his phone, looking at social media.

(Gonna leave it here. Mostly because, i basically gave you guys half a chapter last time, so to make it a full chapter, but not, clearly, i did the same thing. Hope you guys don't mind!

Best of wishes,

Broadway-Simp)