move on : chapter 17

song ~ meddle about chase atlantic .

(long chapter 722 words)

Allies pov~

I sit in bed wondering if there was anything I could have done to not push him away, I don't think there really was anything I could have done I feel stupid even thinking about him when he is probably thinking about what date to bring liv on, I sit and stare at the ceiling not wanting to move just to sit here for ever and ever. but i cant let him control my life any longer hes moved on so why shouldnt i?, i get up and open my wardrobe looking threw all my clothes pulling them out one by one utill i find the dress i bought so long ago a dress that was so nice i thought i would never wear it but i put it on anyways i grab my makeup putting it on just to make sure i look more beautiful , i pick out a pair of heels and fix my hair , i walk down stairs as i hear people, its kie shes with bill liv and him , i walk to where they are feelling his eyes on me i go right past him and grab my keys , thats when i hear kie say ' wow allie you look , i cut her off saying i know , i walk out of the house when i hear foot steps behind me i take a quick glance over my shoulder as i open the door and i see tom following me so i leave the door open as i walk to my car he grabs my shoulder turning me around he says to me , ' where are you going looking like that ?,i the reply with ,' where ever i want .rage filles his eyes as i get in my car and leave him just standing there knowing that he has to now deal with liv. i laugh as i know he has left my mind but i haven't left his i pull up to the club , i lock my car and go to the bar i get a drink as i see someone walking over to me , a drink for the lady he says , this lady can pay for her own drink i say , he looks at me with a smirk and he says im lewis but just as i am about to talk to him , i see the same dread headed boy walk over and grab my arm , let me go i shout at him but he dosent listen but as he is trying to pull me away but lewis stands up and says let the lady go , tom laughs as he keeps trying to pull me away but lewis grabs toms arm and trys to pull him away from me but at that moment i new something bad was going to happen and i was right , tom punches the guy in the face , tom stop i yell but he dosnt he keeps punching the guy but lewis punches him back leaving tom with a busted lip tom wipes his lip and sees that it is bleeding he punches the guy again and again they both dont stop fighting till tom nockes lewis to the ground leaving him unconscious , he grabs my arm but this time with a tighter grip as he pulls me over to his car i get my arm loose and shout ar him, ' what the fuck are you doing tom!, what the fuck am i doing ?, what the fuck are you doing talking to another guy ? he says . another guy! you have a fucking girlfreind! so dont you fucking dare ! she says , ' allie i fucking love you ad you talk to another guy?,. ' no tom you dont love me you love liv your girlfreind!. ' shes not my girlfreind any more i broke up with her beacuse i fell in love with you!' w-what?' ' yea allie i love you. ' you promised me you wouldnt fall for me !, ' well i broke that promise i love you allie do you love me ?, 'tom i-i cant do this she says as she walks away to her car leaving him there heartbroken once agian.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Umm so that happened? Wtffff!!

Remember to follow me, share this book, vote for this book, and leave suggestions in the comments!!!!

722 words

~s