"date" night : chapter 6

( medium chapter 620 words)

Tom's pov-

I get to her house and she runs out waving goodbye to her friend kieara and she gets in my car I start driving and she pulls down the window and leans her head out it I laugh as she shouts weee, I tell her sit back down or she's going to fall out she sits down laughing and all I can think is how beautiful she looks but I can't be with her for some reason she doesn't want to be with me?, I shake the thoughts out of my head and continue driving, we get to the movie theater we get some popcorn and some sodas, we walk to the screening and sit in our seats and the movie starts.

A few hours later....

The movie ends and we get back to my car and I start driving to the beach, we get  out of the car and take of our shoes as we walk onto the sand Allie let's go of my hand as she runs of into the water I smile as I see her smile go as bright as the sun, she throws her hand up in the air and calls me, '𝐭𝐨𝐦! 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐧! '
'ɪᴛ's ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏʟᴅ ᴀʟʟɪᴇ! ', she runs over to me and grabs my hand and we both run into the water, she runs off to the left and turns around and runs back to me and shouts '𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐞! ' so she runs and jumps into my arms
And I catch her she put a her arms in the air and breathes In the fresh air letting all her worrys go to just stay in this moment, I look into her eyes and I'm memorised by her, her blue eyes sparkle with the moon light, he hair flows so perfectly with the wind and all I can think is how am I not going to fall for her? It's impossible not to but i made a promise and I can't break that can I?.

I drive back to her house as she plays music, she starts to sing along and it's music to my ears, she looks at me and smiles as she opens the door of the truck she tells me she had such a good time, '𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐦 ' she says looking at me while smiling, '𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐝𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧?! 'I say while looking back at her, '𝐝𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲!, 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰? ' |'𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞 ' I watch as she runs inside struggling to open the door I laugh and wave goodbye as she turns around, I start to drive back to my house as it's late.

I get to my house and there i see my brother bill he's sitting on the couch and he asks where have I been so I tell him I have been with Allie, "𝐰𝐡𝐨'𝐬 𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞' bill says ['𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐈 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 I tell him,[ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫! ' he says, [ 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐨 𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝? ' I say, [ 𝐨𝐤 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 " 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝" , he says making air quotes with his hands, [ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐈 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫 ' I say,
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲' bill says,

I roll my eyes and walk up to my bedroom as I think to myself did I already break it am I falling for her?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 6 done! Hope you guys enjoy!

Remember to follow me, share this book, vote for this book, and leave suggestions in the comments!!!!

620 words

~s