the message part 2 : chapter 5

(Kinda short chapter 744 words)

Allies pov-

It's now 4 pm and tom still isn't here yet so I text him but he doesn't reply, I think to myself
That maybe he is just running late? And hour goes by and no sigh of tom, but just as I'm about to go back inside a black car pulls up and tom opens the door and runs over to me.

I know I was late I just got caught up with band practice'-t-

It's ok just maybe call me and tell me your going to be late next time ok? ' - A

We walk to his car and he opens the door for me I get in and he closes the door and walks around to  the drivers side of the car, he get as in and starts driving, 'where are we going?, I say, 'it's a surprise, he says. I turm on the radio today mask the awkward silence in the car and my favorite rapper comes on Eminem, so I start signing along and tom looks at me, ' you like Eminem? ' , yea who wouldn't?  I reply, tom looks back to the road and just smiles while playing with his lip ring.

We get to a drive in movie and tom parks the car in revers I ask him why? And he says it's a surprise, so we get out of the Jeep and we go to the back and all I see is blankets and pillows and snacks and a picnic basket, wow this is so nice tom, he smiles as he helps me get into the back of the Jeep, the movie starts and we just chill.

After a few hours the movie ends and tom starts to drive back to my house but I tell him I want to go somewhere first, so I put the directions in the map and he drives

After a few minutes we get to this beach that I love, I have visited Germany quite a few times by my self but only 2 times including now with my parents, but I have always loved this beach, it's kind of a beach that no one knows about its kid of a hidden beach because you have to climb over a little hill to get here bit once you do it's so worth it and the view from the hill is beautiful, I grab the blanket that was in Tom's truck and I put it in the sand and the snacks we have left over I bring them to.

This is my favorite place to go, I say
I have lived here all my life and I never new this existed? , he says
I don't even live here I am just here for the summer, I say
Wait what? Your only here for the summer, he says
Yea but that's a few months, I say
Well I guess we will have to spend all the time together we can, he says
Tom I have to tell you something, I say
What is it? , he says
Y-you can't fall for me, I say
What?, he says
Look you have to promise me that you won't fall for me ok? , I say
But allie-
Tom just promise me, I say
Ok ok, I promise!, he says

We stay at the beach for a few hours and then we get back into the truck and tom drives me back to my house.

As we get to my house and tom stops the truck, he walks to my door and opens it for me, your such a gentleman' I say.
He just smiles at me and walks me to the door.

I had a really good time today -A
So did I it's the most fun I have had in so long -T-
We say goodbye and I walk inside and tom goes back to his car I wave goodbye from the window as he drives away, I then walk up stairs to my room and see kieara asleep in her bed, I walk to the bathroom and remove my makeup and put in some pj's after that I get into bed and try and get some sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 5 done!

I hope you guys are liking this book so far!

And leave comments and suggestions I live reading them!

Remember to follow me, share this book, vote for this book, and leave suggestions in the comments!!!!

744 words

~s