packing: chapter 1

Allies pov-

Where going to Germany tomorrow! It's our second time going there, I love Germany so much that I actually took German speaking classes!, my mother and father have a summer house in Germany so that's why we are all going there and this time Kiera can come with us! Kie that's the nickname I have for her but she is my best friend I have known her since I was 4 years old and we have grew up together, so back to what I was saying is that tomorrow is the day we go to Germany! So I have to get to packing but I can't find my suitcase anywhere?, so I have to ask our maid Ella is she has seen it.

Ella? , yes miss ally? Have you seen my suit case by any chance?, oh yes I have it's in your wardrobe your walk in one? , oh thank you!, your welcome miss ally!.

So now that I have found my suitcase I have to pack everything, I grab my clothes my swim suites my makeup everything I basically own, and now that this is done, I think I'm going to go for a walk or a run? So I out on a pair of workout leggings and T-shirt and my running shoes, I grab my headphones and walk out the door.

As I am running I see a poster on a window I take a quick glance at it and all I read is tokio hotel famous band taking a break for the summer and going back home, I wonder who that is? .

Allie-
Oh I forgot to introduce my self! My name is Allison Jones Allie for short , I have dark hair and blue eyes I'm short not too short but I'm short, I love adventures I love traveling to different countries and most of all I love shopping well I guess every girl dose?.

The next day-

Finally we are on the plane and nearly at Germany only a few hours till we land and I can finally relax.

A few hours later

We are now getting off the plane when I look over and see a group of people running of a jet and running inside that's a bit weird but I just walk inside with Kiera and my parents to get our bags, we waiting for our bags when I see a gift shop so I tell them I'll be back in a few minutes I just want to get something they shake there heads and tell me go, I walk into the shop and see cute key rings and bags I pick up a key ring and a soda and I'm walking to the desk while looking at the stuff in my hand when I bump into someone and everything I have in my hands drop to the floor a hand reaches down and picks up my stuff, I look up and see a guy with dreadlocks he's wearing baggy clothes and a hat, 'thanks' I say, 'next time watch were you are going? '
Tf? It was an accident? I say, yea sure he says, what is that supposed to mean? I say, well let's see your a tourest or a crazy fan that got passed security? He says, your an asshole I say, oh sorry I'm not what you expected he says, what are you talking about? I don't fucking know who you are I came to the gift shop to get a soda I say as I hand the cashier the money, Ok, das ist eine verdammte Lüge he says ( ok, that's one heck of a lie), eigentlich ist es das nicht I say back ( actually it's not?), he looks at Me shocked and I just walk back to get my bags as he just stares at me as I walk away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi I hope you like my new book!

Remember to follow me, share this book, vote for this book, and leave suggestions in the comments!!!!

672 words

~s