summer fun: chapter 7

( long chapter 725 words)

[allies pov]

today is one of the hottest days in germany its 50 degreies  and me,kiearea,tom and bill [toms brother] are going to a waterpark ,i havent been to a water park since i was alittle kid so today is going to be so much fun , i put on my swim suite and pu a shorts and tank top over it just till we get to the water park , me and kie are now ready and we are just waiting for tom and bill ,tom and bill are picking us up to go.

a few minutes later....

tom and bill are now here so me and kie wave bye to my mother and father and run to the car i sit in the front of the car with tom and kie sits in the back with bill ,tom puts the roof of his car down to let in some fresh air my hair is blowing with the wind and i look over my shoulder to see tom staring at me i playfully push his face to look at the road.

we are now finally at the water park ,we all run in , after we all got ready we go to the water slides me and tom go on the water slide together leaving bill and kie at the top ,we go down the slide and i scream until my face hits the water and its deep and i cant swim so i throw my hand up in the air and i open my eyes to see a arm wrap around my waist pulling me up i clear the water from my eyes and take a deep breath as i open my eyes i see tom laughing as he carries me out o the water i just start laughing as well when i turn around and see kie and bill plundge into the water  me and start laughin again while we see bill and kie walk out of the water and they start laughing to,i grab toms hand and tell him follow me ,we run to the next slide we get this pool donut thing it has two on one so we can go down together ,we get ready and the lifegaurd says go,so we do this slide is alot faster then the other one and once again we fall into the water and tom help me get up ,we then go to this zipline that goes over the pools first tom goes down it and splashes into the pool he the shouts so i can hear him 'come on alls you can do it ' so i take a deep breath and get a runnin start and jump the zipline is going so fast but i let go landing in the water and this time the water is way deeper then the other pools and i cant swim up i just keep going down and i cant breath i start moving around trying my best to get up and get some air but i cant it feels like i am just being draged down more and more when i hear a big splash and before i close my eyes i see him diving down trying to get to me before its to late ,my eyes close as bubbles blow out of my mouth i have no air left in my lungs and everything goes black,suddnly i wake up coughing out any water that is trapped inside my lungs my eyes open to see him standing over me his eyes look so close to letting out a tear and all i do is hug him telling him thank you , i look into his brown eyes and its like i have fallin back into a worlpool theres somthing about him that i love so dearly but i cant admit that not again ....

toms pov ~

and suddnly  her eyes open, and it feels like my heart can beat again her eyes meet with mine and everything else disappears it's just me and her, I can't believe I am finally admiting it to my self I fell for her I really fell for her....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Remember to follow me, share this book, vote for this book, and leave suggestions in the comments!!!!

Chapter 7 done!

Hope u all enjoy!

725 words

~s