the girl : chapter 12

Allies pov-

(Short chapter 548 words)

I turn to kie asking her If she has any plans today as I am going to tom and bills and she should come with me, but she turns to me and tells me that she's going out with some friends, kie always makes new friends in a new country she's never not had a friend, I get up and go to the bathroom putting on my make up and getting ready to go out, I out on my lipstick and blush and then go pick my outfit out, I look out side and it's a really hot day so I grab a pair of shorts and a white tank top with a matching pair of white sneakers , I put on some jewelry and fix my hair into a pony tail , I walk down stairs and grab my keys to my car and start driving to tom and bills house but as I am I pass by the donut shop Tom's favorite donut place so I turn back around and grab his usual, and ice coffee and a Oreo donut, I grab the same thing for bill and for me, I park my car beside Tom's and walk inside seeing bill on the couch and tom in the kitchen , I walk over to tom while waving at bill, I see that tom is fixing himself a drink so I ask him to fix me one too so he does, but as me and tom are talking I hear someone walking out of the bathroom and before tom can speak all I see is this blonde haired girl walking over to tom, she hugs him and says oo can u make me a drink to babe?, and I froze when she said the word babe? Who is her babe, tom turns to me seeing my eyes turn foggy, who's this I hear the girl whisper, I'm allie I say, oh well hi allie I'm liv Tom's girlfriend, I look at her and then turn my eyes to tom while I say, oh your Tom's girlfriend funny he never mentioned you, her eyes fill with rage as she hears that, tom turns to me and asks is that donuts form my favorite place? ,yea I say I picked them up for me you and bill tom grabs a donut and starts eating it while drinking his ice coffee,liv turns to me and says tom doesn't like ice coffee? ,yes he dose I say we get I've coffee every day?, no he doesn't do u tom she says while she turns to look at him tom freezes and says I do like coffee liv?, I smile and walk over to bill and sit next to him, bill how come you never told me about her? , Allie they broke up and only got back together a few days ago but I don't know why, a tear runs down my face as I turn away, why am I upset over a boy I told not to fall for me? But here i am falling for him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone I'm back!

Sorry for the very short chapter!

Remember to follow me, share this book, vote for this book, and leave suggestions in the comments!!!!

548 words

~s