what the fuck tom! : chapter 9

( short chapter 329words )
Authors pov ~

They walk out side seeing tom , he's punching this guy repeatedly and hes not stopping, there's blood on his fists with each punch, Allie runs over to him trying to drag him off of the guy but tom won't, his eyes are filled with rage as he keeps hitting this guy, bill walks over and grabs toms arm pulling him off the guy, ' 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨𝐦! -𝐁'
'𝐈 - 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐤 ', allie walks over seeing the guy run away and tom sitting in the curb with his bloody hands on his face she's worried about him but she's more angry why would he beat up the guy that wanted her number? She looks to her feet to see the same peace of paper with her number on it ripped to shreds she picks up the pieces walking over to tom and throws them at his face, '𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨𝐦! ' she says with anger boiling up inside her, ' 𝐀𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨- ', ' 𝐧𝐨 𝐭𝐨𝐦 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭, 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐠𝐮𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐈 𝐠𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦? ' , ' 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐧𝐨 𝐚𝐥𝐬 ' , '𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰? She huffs with a smirk on her face and says '𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐨! ', she walks away leaving him there sitting on the curb, she gets in her car and drives away, bill turns to tom saying to him ' 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐰? 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐮𝐡? ',  bill helps tom up putting him in his car and bill drives them both home, tom thinks to him self, now I have to tell her I have to break that fucking promise why did I make that in the first place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Remember to follow me, share this book, vote for this book, and leave suggestions in the comments!!!!

Sorry for short chapter!

Hope you all enjoy!

329 words

~s