the message : chapter 4

Allies pov-

I wake up and my head is pounding, I look over at kie and she's still asleep so I try not to wake her as I go brush my teeth, I walk to the bathroom and brush my teeth and I look in the mirror and see that I didn't take off my makeup last night so I have mascara running down my face and my lipstick is all smudged, I grab my makeup remover and wash the makeup off and finish brushing my teeth. I walk out of the bathroom and go down stairs to make breakfast but I see that our made has already made breakfast and it's my favorite pancakes, I sit down and eat my breakfast when my phone gets a notification.

I open my phone to see I got a message from tom.

T- hey you free today?

A- yea I'm free.

T- wanna hang?

A- yea sure why not

T- I'll pick u up at 4

A- see you then!

T- see you then Allie.

I smile at my phone and check the time, it's 12pm now so I have a few hours till tom picks me up so I go upstairs and wake up kieara and tell her we need to go shopping, so she gets up and gets ready while I get my car, I get my car out of the garage and kie walks out the door, she gets in the car and we go to the mall.

K- so Allie why are we going shopping?

A- I just need to get a few thing

K- ok cut the crap did tom text you?

A- how did you know?

K- I all ways know, but did he?

A- yes he did but it's not a date!

K- yea sure it's not.

A- no I'm serious kie it's really not

She just looks at me with a 'suree' face I toll my eyes at her and park the car.

We walk into the mall and we go to the clothes shop, I see this cute fit I could wear for today so I grab it and walk to the till, I take out my credit card and pay for it, now I have to get my nails done, so we walk to the nail salon and they have an appointment me and kieara, we both sit down and get our nails done.

I just think to my self how we only are staying here for a summer then we are going home for a few years, my parents don't really like staying in one place so I don't know if I will see tom agian after this summer so this can't be a date..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
She can only stay in Germany for a summer? , when will she be back???

If you want to find out then keep reading!

Remember to follow me, share this book, vote for this book, and leave suggestions in the comments!!!!

Sorry for the short chapter!

502 words

~s