she is just a "friend" : chapter 8

( sorry short chapter 350 words)

Toms pov~

I get in my car driving her home, thinking to myself how do I tell her how do I fucking tell her I love her? How do I tell her I broke our promise? Well I can't i- I just can't she's to important to me to just break our trust from one another, she gets out of my car waving Good bye as she walks inside her house I watch as she walks away, she's so beautiful she's the most beautiful girl on this planet and yet where just "freinds", I drive back to my house pressing on the gas , I turn into my drive way and park my car, I get out and walk inside seeing bill eating something I'm the kitchen, he takes one look of my face and he knows something is up , ' what's with you? ' , ' nothing bill', 'it's her isn't it? ', 'what? No! She is just a freind' , 'tom stop lying to yourself you have to tell her how you feel?,' 'you don't understand bill' I say as I walk up the stairs slaming my door behind me, she is driving me crazy just friends? Fuck no, she means more to me than just a friend I just have to figure out how to tell her.

A few days later....

Me and Allie are at resurant with bill and kieara when boy comes over to Allie asking for her number, rage fills my body when I see her write down her number and hand it to him, I stare at him with anger in my eyes , bill looks over to me with a ' chill it ' face I try calm down but I end up just walking out saying I am going home early and I see the guy who got her number I just walk over and punch him in the face and take the peace of paper ripping it....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Remember to follow me, share this book, vote for this book, and leave suggestions in the comments!!!!

Sorry for the short chapter hope you enjoy!

350 words

~s