but this was our place? : chapter 14

(500 words)

Allies pov-

Summer ends in just four months and I thought that Germany would have been fun a good place to go but ever since tom stopped talking to me and kie is always out with her friends I feel kind of alone, I'm just sitting in this summer house while my friends are out and while tom is ignoring me bit I can't let that stop me from having some fun so I put on  a cute workout fit and my running shoes, I grab my headphones and my phone and go out the door trying to leave my thoughts behind and clear my mind, as I'm running I see the beach me and tom used to always go to so I take a little break and go to the beach, I take of my shoes letting the sand go between my toes, each step makes me forget for only a second a second of peace a second where I don't have to worry about anything anymore but when that second is over it all comes back twice as hard, I take a deep breath and wall to the start of the ocean where the sand and water meets, I walk and walk I close my eyes taking another deep breath and try let go but only this time I hear a familiar voice I turn my head and see him with her on the same date he had with me, the picnic blanket and the food, I try hide my anger but I can't anymore, I walk over to him and he sees me his eyes fill with shock when he sees me, I stand besides him and say, ' what the fuck tom are you kidding me right now? ' , he then speaks to me for the first time in weeks and he says, ' Allie it's not what it looks like' I then look at him and say, ' tom this was our place? We would have a picnic here everyday but you brought her here? , a tear falls from my eye as I try keep my self together I then say to him, ' and most of all Tom you have been ignoring me for the past 4 weeks! I camt believe you I should of known you would all ways be the asshole from the air port',i walk away putting my shoes on and I run back to my house,i close the door and run to my room my breathing gets heaver as I try to calm down but I can't seem to catch my breath and it's getting worse I can't breath it feels like my throught is closing I drop to the floor feeling like I'm going to pass out and all I see is kie running into the room and everything goes black.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That is chapter 14 done! Hope you enjoy!

Remember to follow me, share this book, vote for this book, and leave suggestions in the comments!!!!

Exactly 500 words

~s