34

"Darling there's nothing to be scared of its just a maze

"Darling there's nothing to be scared of its just a maze." I look at Cynthia who's clinging onto Delilah. "You don't know that something can drag me into the corn fields. Never to be found again." I sigh and look at Nikolai who's smiling at the ground. Weird fuck.

"How bad can it be Cynthia?" Delilah's takes a step towards the maze and Cynthia groans and follows her muttering how she's going to die. Me and Nikolai are trailing after them when something pops up. I'm laughing hysterically as Cynthia screams and Delilah sprints off.

"Wait!!" Cynthia chases after Delilah. I'm about to start running after them when Nikolai stops me. "Let's play a small prank on them." He pulls out masks and we go in the direction of where the girls went. I hid in the corn maze making noise as Cynthia and Delilah hug each other arms. They're so paranoid any small noise makes them jump.

"We couldn't have gone that far, there's no way." Delilah says as she cautiously walks towards where in hiding. Nikolai runs a little making the noise. Cynthia stops and makes a noise.

"There's something here." She's says and Delilah was about to speak when Nikolai gives me the signal and I jump out yelling. I was not expecting to get punched, especially by Delilah. They turn around and Nikolai is behind them and they scream again.

I take off my mask rubbing my jaw. "Fuck Delilah I didn't think you can hit hard." The girls sigh and Cynthia goes to yank Nikolai's mask off but it wasn't him. "What the fuck?" I grab the girls hands and start running as the man chases us. We're all screaming.

By the time we reach the end of the maze I'm out of breath. "Who was that?" Cynthia says in between breaths and I shrug trying to get oxygen inside me. "Oh gosh I need to start exercising." Delilah says.

"Boo!" Someone jumps out In front of me and I fall down screaming in fetal position, while the girls hug each other. I look at the person taking the mask off, Nikolai is laughing so hard as he points at me trying to make a sentence.

"We were supposed to scare the girls together how did you switch clothes with that man so fast?" Nikolai's eyebrows scrunched in confusion. "What man?" Cynthia gasps and points at the creepy man who's smiling at us creepily.

"I paid him to scare you guys." Nikolai says wiping his tears. Mother fucker I'll get him back watch.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
•Few days later•

"Are you serious why can't we just sneak in and retrieve the files without a performance?" Nikolai is glaring at his dad. "Because Nikolai, I promised the owner a performance from our kids, he'll be distracted enough next to me. While Ronan excuses himself to the bathroom and gets the files. Simple"

Dimitri groans, "this mean I have to sing?" We all nod and he sighs. "We need to practice then." Dimitri gets up and exits the room. I follow after him Nikolai walking next to me. "Let's just perform the song we know and always play." Dimitri says as he looks at his phone. "Works for me." Nikolai says.

"So how's you and Delilah?" Nikolai the whipped mother fucker begins gushing about Delilah. It's sickening that I'm going to barf. I zone him out and think about my Cynthia.

What is she doing right now?
Is she thinking about me as well?
I should buy her more heels, preferably the color red.
She's so gorgeous I actually want to kiss the ground she walks on.

I'm going to marry her. And build our dream house, have three or five children. It doesn't matter how many children she wants as long as she's by my side.

Maybe I should get her more cats. Yes I'll do that.

"Earth to Aleksandr." I snap out of my daydreams and look at Nikolai "what?" He rubs his temples and looks at me "should we invite the girls?" Cynthia has always wanted to see me perform, I can't deny her anything. "Yeah I'll tell Cynthia."

"Sorry boys but I'm off to see my girl." I don't wait for their replies as I leave the room. I stop by the store and get Cynthia her favorite snacks.

I get to her house and let myself in as I have keys, her dad likes me that much. Best son in law award goes to me thank you very much.

I go upstairs to her room, and before I knock I hear a squeal, "he's so fucking hot!" She better be talking about me. I knock on her door and open it, she's in her bed watching the vampire diaries without me. "Umm excuse me you forgot to call me so we can watch it together darling." She jumps off the bed and onto me.

I catch her by her thighs and bask in the warmth from her body. "Somebody missed me." She laughs and I sit us on the bed, her straddling. "I miss you all the time." Cynthia smiles is fully ingrained into my mind. The way her eyes soften when she looks at me, I feel at home when I'm with her.

"I love you baby." She kisses and I can't help but sigh into her. When she kisses me everything and everyone but her fades away. "I love you more darling." She grins and kisses me one more time.

"You'll finally see me perform." Her smile widens, "I can't wait, I'll wear my new red dress you got me." I love seeing Cynthia wear what I buy her, she's all mine to spoil and I love how excited she gets when I bring her a new present.

"You'll look stunning like always darling." We spent our night eating snacks and binge watching the vampire diaries, if I can kill Matt Donovan I would with out hesitation.

"Baby can I paint your nails?" Cynthia plays with the rings on my fingers and I smile, "only if we match." She squeals and goes into her insane collection of nail polishes.

"Don't worry amore your nails are going to look absolutely killer for your performance." I know they will because she did them herself.

"I trust you fully, red." I haven't called her that in a long time, that name was reserved for when I tried denying my feelings for her and would taunt her. I guess she knew because she smiled and looked at me teasingly.

I watched in content as Cynthia did my nails. I couldn't care less if they came out looking like dog shit, I just loved anything Cynthia did. When she was all done mine and hair nails I took pictures and posted it to my insta.