Chapter 18

Chapter song: after hours, the Weeknd

"Sorry that I broke your heart"

5 fucking AM. And still I haven't gotten a wink of sleep. The whole house is quite because everyone is sleeping... And then there's me. I can't fucking sleep.

My phone lit up with a ping. A message... from Jasmine?

Jasmine

Jasmine:
Are you awake right now?

Me:
Yes... why, is everything okay??

Jasmine:
Yeah yeah, don't worry
everything is fine. But why
are you awake it's 5am

Me:
I could ask you the same thing Tesoro

Jasmine:
I woke up right now.

Me:
Same here. Now try going back to sleep.

I didn't wait for her answer before I put my phone down and stared at the wall in-front of me.

It's 7 am now. I've been awake the whole fucking night. I get up from my bed and make my way towards my bathroom.

Wait fuck... tonight is that 2 day school trip my class has, which means... you got to be fucking with me. 2 fucking days in the presence of Jasmine fucking Young.

"Asher! Lavender! Have you guys packed for the class trip tonight?" Dad yelled from downstairs as I grabbed my stuff and walked out of my room.

"Yeah I have" I yelled back while walking downstairs. "Yeah same me too!" Lav yelled from behind me as she ran down the stairs.

Why is she in such a rush. "Asher get your ass down here our class starts in 10" she yelled at me and I gave her a confused look before my eyes fell on the clock behind her... FUCK.

"Bye mom bye dad!" We yelled I'm unison before rushing out of the house. "Wait what time do we leave for the trip?" Lav asked as we speed walked to school.

"Uhm at 4pm and our school ends at 3 today so we have plenty of time to come home and grab our stuff before going back to school" i explained to her.

"Ms and Mr D'Angelo. Late for class. Again?" Our English teacher Miss White crossed her arms over her chest and looked at us with a small glare.

"Sorry" Lav and i whispered before going to our seats. "Anyways as I was saying..." she started speaking again.

"Hey Eric" I smiled and he smiled back. "You coming to the trip" I asked him and he nodded. "Yeah, Leon will be at aunt Lara's house for a few days" i nodded at his answer.