Chapter 17

Chapter song: Is there someone else, by the Weeknd

"Is there someone else or not"

"Today is Eliana's birthday party are you going?" I asked Lavender as our math teacher talked about something.

"Yeah, Asher is going too. You going?" She whispered and I nodded. "Okay class that's all for now you can all go home" our teacher said as the bells rang.

It's 3pm and Eliana's party is at 6. I have 3 hours to get ready that's more then enough. "See you in a few hours Lav byee!" I yelled before leaving school and going home.

As always the house was empty and quite. What's the point of having this big ass house when no one is ever even here...

I made my way to my bathroom and climbed into the shower and letting the warm water pour on my bare body.

I did my makeup and put on my dress and it was already 5:30 pm, I should get going. So I grabbed my purse and phone and left the house.

I walked into Eliana's house and didn't find Lavender

I walked into Eliana's house and didn't find Lavender. But I did see Asher.

He was talking and laughing with some blonde girl whose dress was barely covering anything.

She's touching his arm. Why is she touching his arm...

I kept staring at them for a few minutes more before the girl finally left. And then I walked towards Asher.

"So all the pretty girls here, any of them caught your attention" I asked him while my eyes burned into the girls back.

She's jealous

Shut the fuck up I'm not jealous I'm just... well he should act loyal and tell the girl to back off because what if someone saw him their gonna think out relationship is fake.

Asher chuckled before he dipped his head and whispered into my ear "Di tutte le stelle nel cielo, sei l'unica che attira la mia attenzione" and then he walked away.

What the fuck does that mean? This man needs to quit talking to me in Italian when he knows damn well I don't understand shit.

"Heyy Jasmine" Eliana came towards me looking wasted as hell. "Woah how many drinks did you have" I tried to help her balance herself as she stumbled a bit.

"Hmmmm likeee one... two... uhm I think eleven?" She drunkly spoke. "Eleven?! Oh my fuck you need to sit down, come" I guided her toward a chair and sat her down before handing her a bottle of water and making her drink it.

"Is she okay?" A deep voice spoke behind me and i turned around to find Asher. "She had eleven drinks" i crossed my arms as Eliana counted her fingers.

"ELEVEN? Oh my fuck we should find her boyfriend Chase" He suggested and i nodded. "Good idea. Come on El" she stood up and almost fell but luckily I caught her arm in time.

"See this is why Lav and I told you to not drink too much. You're just 17 and before you know it your gonna be a alcoholic" I told her as We walked trying to find Chase.

I hate alcohol with every part of my body. My father is an alcoholic. The amount of times he has beaten us because of alcohol is uncountable.

"What's a 17?" She asked. "Oh my god" this girl. "There's Chase" Asher pointed to where he was and we took her there.

"Woah woah. What the fuck. How many did she have?" Worry splashed all over Chase's face.

"Eleven" Asher and I said at the same time. "Oh my god babe really" he asked her but she just smiled and kissed his cheek. "Sorry, last time I swear"

"She should go take a nap for a while" I suggested and Chase nodded and picked her up bridal style before taking her upstairs.

Now it only me and Asher... "where's Lav" I asked him and he shrugged. "You didn't come together?" I asked again. "We did but just as we walked inside i went to my friends and she well I don't really know" his chocolate brown eyes locked with black ones.

His eyes are like another world... like a whole portal that takes you to another place. Somewhere where you feel... safe. I've never felt safe. I always feel like I'm in danger but somehow right now... it's like that feeling doesn't exist.

I snapped out of thoughts and looked away. Fuck what's happening to me. I hate this jerk. "Jasmine!" A soft, calm voice spoke and I looked behind me to see Lav.

"Hey I was looking for you!" I smiled as he pulled me into a hug and I hugged her back. "So uhm I'm kinda traumatised" she whispered as we started walking

"What happened" i whispered back. "I walked in on someone getting head..." she said looking disgusted. "Oh you poor thing" I said trying so fucking hard to not burst out laughing.

"And from all people guess who it even was" she said and i nodded at her to continue. "Eric fucking Russo" she rolled her eyes and my jaw dropped. "Wait he gets hoe's?" I laughed.

"Turns out he does but I'm traumatised after seeing that and hearing those noises eww" she pretends that she was throwing up as I just laughed.

"But seriously ew why couldn't have they locked the fucking door"  She groaned. "Anyways what was going on between you and my brother back there?" She asked

"Uhm nothing. Eliana just for super wasted so I tried to take care of her and he like saw us and said we should find her boyfriend so we took her to her boyfriend who took her upstairs. Nothing else" I explained to her

"I'm kind of worried about Asher" she quietly said. "Why, what's wrong" I asked her feeling maybe just a bit worried.

"His insomnia is getting worse and I don't think he gets a wink of sleep at night" she explained. Oh...

I didn't know he had insomnia

"He has insomnia... for how long?" I asked her. "About almost 7 years now i think" that's a long time... just as long as I've had my eating disorder for...

Word count: 1028

Okay so first of all what Asher said was "Of all the stars in the sky, you're the only one that catches my attention"

So uhm ignore the bad grammar and be grateful I updated so soon 😔 (I have a history test tomorrow and I know I'm gonna suddenly have a memory loss as soon as I get the paper)

And I have to wake up early. And it's like the middle of the night. And that's all for today BYEEEJV MWWWWWAHHH💋