Chapter 14

Chapter song: Meddle About, by Chase Atlantic

Lavender had called me over today and asked to hang out and obviously I went because she's my best friend.

By the time I got there I noticed someone else was there too. A girl. Who had the same soft features as Lav.

"Is this the girlfriend" the girl said with a smile as her small dimple popped out. "Hi I'm Luna. Luna Morales I'm Asher and Lavy's cousin" Luna introduced herself and I smiled back.

"Hi I'm Jasmine. Jasmine Young and I'm Lavy's best friend" I brought out my hand to shake hers and she didn't hesitate to grab onto it.

"Also Asher's girlfriend right?" she said with a playful smirk on her lips. "Yes unfortunately" I muttered and we both burst out laughing.

"I'm right here you know?" A deep voice spoke. I rolled my eyes as I looked behind Luna. She was tall at least over 5'5 that's for sure.

"Okay so I have a great feelings about you since your Lav's bestie so we need to get to know each other okay?" I laughed as she pulled me inside of Lav's room. She was full of energy.

"Speaking of the Angel twin. Where is she?" I asked as I looked around. "Coming!" A voice spoke and Lavender ran out of her bathroom and fell on her bed.

"Hiii babe!" Lavender said with a grin and I softly chuckled as she sat down straight next to me. "Hii baeee!" I answered back matching her playful energy.

Thank god Asher left just as I entered the room because this whole fake dating deal is literally so fucking weird to me,

"So Luna how old are you?" I asked as I looked at her. "Oh I'm sixteen" she smiled and I nodded. She's two years younger then Asher and Lav.

"How old are you?" She asked the same question back. "Oh I'm 17" I answered her.

"Draco Malfoy is so fucking hot" Luna said as she laid on Lav's bed between me and lav. We have spent the past hours talking.

"He's the hottest man on earth" I answered and Lavender nodded in agreement. "True but Tom Riddle is also kinda" She smirked as we agreed.

"Tom Riddle, Draco Malfoy and Regulus Black are the top three hottest men ever" I said and Luna let out a soft laugh. "The most realest thing ever J" Lavender said with a huge grin splattered on her mouth.

"Fuck it's getting late I should go now" I said and got up from the end. "Awh really" Luna and Lav said sounding sad and disappointed.

"Yeah sorry girls, bye for now tho" I said and gave both of them a hug before leaving. "walk home safe!" Lav shouted as I waved them goodbye.

"You finally going back home" a familiar deep voice said and I turned my head around. The Fucking devil twin is back.

"Shut up I'm just about to leave" I rolled my eyes and open the front door. "It's late and dark let me walk you home" he said sounding like it's a fucking chore.