Chapter 13

Chapter song: Slide, by Chase Atlantic

"Feel depression like you never felt it here at all"

The doorbell rang and I rushed to open the door. I didn't know we were having visitors today...

I slowly opened the door and I was surprised to see who was in front of me. "Luna!" I yelled. "Asher!" She yelled back.

Lavender ran down the stairs and jumped on Luna to give her a hug. "I've missed you soo much" she fake cried and I rolled my eyes.

Luna laughed and hugged her back. "I missed you too Lav. I've missed you both so much!" Lavender pulled out of the hug with a huge smile on her face.

"Looks like the cousin group in back together" A female voice spoke and Lavender and I looked outside behind Luna to see Auntie Amelie and Uncle Enzo.

"Auntie Amelie!" Lavender said and hugged her and then uncle Enzo. "I haven't seen you guys forever" Uncle Enzo said joking while pulling me into a hug.

"Enzo we saw them 2 months ago but I do agree with you. Now where the fuck is my brother" Auntie Amelie said while coming inside.

Lavender closed the door after they all entered inside and we made our way to the living room.

Mom's eyes widened in surprise when she saw uncle Enzo and Auntie Amelie.

"Oh my god!" She yelled and pushed uncle Enzo out of the way to hug Auntie Amelie. "Hey!" Uncle Enzo yelled sounding hurt.

"Sorry Enzo" mom said and hugged him after pulling out of Auntie Amelie's embrace. "Ever since I got married you forgot about me" Uncle Enzo playfully rolled his eyes and mom slapped his arm.

"Shut up. How my favourite niece" mom said and hugged Luna and she hugged mom back with a huge smile plastered on her face.

"I'm great auntie Z how are you" Luna asked with her soft smile. "Great except your Uncle Ace is a pain is the fucking ass" mom mumbled while she rolled her eyes and all eyes snapped to dad.

"I swear I just said pineapple belongs in pizza!" Dad yelled and laughed. "No it doesn't!" We all except Uncle Enzo yelled.

"Nooo... Enzo how dare you" Mom gasped as uncle Enzo sighed. "Sorry sis but it's the truth"

"Finally someone gets me" Dad smirked "Shut up Ace" mom and auntie Amelie said at the same time and dad and Uncle Enzo immediately went quite. The power these women have over them is scary...

"Come on let's go upstairs" Lav said and we nodded and followed her upstairs to Lavy's room.

"First of all we have so much to catch up on" Lavender said as we sat down on her soft bed. "And I'm all ears" Luna joked.

"First of all Asher has a girlfriend now" Lavender said smirking and Luna's jaw dropped.

"He actually pulled someone?" Luna said sounding surprised. "Yeah well it's fake dating" Lav rolled her eyes.