Splitsides Part 1

A/N: this chapter is going back and forth between the two sides of the current story. This is also in normal time, continuing Soulthieves. Madness is temporarily over.

Crystal's POV

I smiled and rolled over, finally tired of just laying around.

"Pietro," I said, "Get up, it's late. Like, really late." He tightened his grip around my waist, and I laughed. "Come on, get up, hon." His beautiful blue eyes fluttered open.

"Do we have to wake up?" He asked, and I kissed his head.

"Of course we do. What else could we possibly do? Stay in bed all day?"

"Yeah, that'd be great, actually. Gnight."

"Pietro," I repeated, "get up. Please?" He sighed and sat upright.

"What time is it?" He asked.

"One pm. Now, my sister's coming over in an hour, so get dressed-"

"What?!" He yelled, jumping out of bed. "Medusa's coming over?" His voice squeaked a little in terror. "Why?!"

"Because, Pietro, she's my sister. And she wants to meet you again."

"Noooo!" He yelled, frustrated. "You KNOW that she hates me! She's going to forbid you to see me again or some other crazy unnecessary punishment for me being with you...pease cancel, I'm begging you, she's going to send me to another dimension or something to keep us from being together."

"Nuh-uh, that won't be a problem," I assured him, "and that's a promise. Now, get dressed, she'll be coming soon." He sighed and put a short on so fast I couldn't see it happen, and I rolled out of bed to start breakfast. I don't know how I was going to tell them, but I had to. And I had to today.

Clint's POV
My alarm went off late today. In fact, it went off at 12:38. Way past noon. Laura had left me home alone, she and Natasha taking the kids to the zoo.

"Crap," I muttered, getting out of bed, quickly rushing to get ready, and running outside to fire up the Quinjet and head over to the New Avengers Facility.

"Sorry I'm late," I said as I rushed into the room at 1:19 PM. Everyone looked up at me.

"Glad you could join us, Barton. Natasha coming today?" Steve asked.

"No, she's out. Again, sorry I'm late."

"It's not a problem," Bruce told me.

"Thanks for not leaving without me," I said appreciatively.

"You had the only working Quinjet," Tony said, and I blushed.

"Right," I said, "sorry." I looked at Wanda sympathetically, and she nodded, mentally assuring me it was fine. "Okay, what's the plan?"

"There is no plan," Wanda muttered, "because we still can't find him." My heart sunk like an anchor.

"You mean..." I said in a choked up voice. "He's..."

"No," Wanda said, "no, definitely not. Of COURSE not! My brother wouldn't run off and kill himself, he wouldn't do that to me. He's just lost, purposely, most likely. No worries, Clint, he's fine, just missing." Relief flooded over me, and my shoulders lifted comfortably again.

"Thank God for that," I said, laughing a little I was so relieved. "Soon as we find the kid, he's in huge trouble for running away, next time he does it, he's out. I can't keep almost losing him,...none of us can, how could we?"

"Clint is right," Steve said seriously, "Wanda, make sure he knows that he cannot just run away like this, he's been gone for three weeks. That's longer than when he almost died."