Pietro Tells a Yo Momma Joke

Requested by jujuroses

Natasha's POV

Stark was having another party at Avengers Tower, like we had so many times before. All of us were just sitting down when the "Yo Momma" thing came into the conversation.

"Yo momma so ugly she scared the crap out of the toilet. It looked like a Cocoa Puffs commercial," Tony said, drunkenly. Clint did a spit take, being immature as he is.

"Disgusting, Tony. That is disgusting," Pepper said.

"I don't understand," Thor says.

"Uh, me neither," Pietro said, taking a sip of beer. Clint snapped to attention.

"Drop the alcohol," he said warningly, and Pietro rolled his eyes.

"Come on, it's not a big deal-"

"How many times do I have to tell you? Underage drinking is illegal in this country," Clint said, and with another eye roll Pietro set down his beer and Wanda put down her glass of wine.

"Stupid, really. You can be eighteen and drink, in Sokovia," Wanda said, "but whatever. What is with this talk about mothers?"

"Yes, please speak," Thor said.

"It's a kind of joke," I explained, "A Yo Momma joke is the perfect way to own someone."

"Own someone?" Pietro asked, confused.

"You know, like, leave them speechless. Like trash talk. But we just use them as jokes, these days." Tony nodded.

"It isn't very funny," Steve said. I took a sip of my water.

"Oh yeah? Let me give it a try..." Pietro said, "...Steve, your mother is so ugly, Ultron mistook her for one of his own." I don't know why it was so funny, but I also did a spit take. Thor chuckled, Wanda giggled, Pepper laughed, and the rest of them cackled and rolled on the floor like the idiots they were.

"That is very funny, Pietro," Thor said in a booming voice, still chuckling a little.

"Yes, I agree," Vision said.

"Did I own Steve?" Pietro asked me, and I nodded, still laughing.

"Yes," I said, between gasps for air, "I think you did."

A/N: still taking requests, imagines, and PietroX_s. Comment away!!!