Deathstone Part III

Clint's POV

The Quinjet ride to Elisville, Illinois was pretty dull. It involved Wanda tapping her fingernails and Pietro humming "Old MacDonald" under his breath, two very unusual actions for the twins.

"So," I said, breaking the ice. "Wanda. You and Vision, eh?" Pietro looked up.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing," Wanda said hastily, and I smiled.

"You didn't tell your own brother?" I asked playfully.

"I hate you, Clint-"

"Hate you too, kid. Go on. You can't keep this a secret forever." Wanda sighed.

"Vision and I are dating."

"You and Vision have been what?"

"Going on dates. Movies, restaurants, walks, you name it. We have been dating since you woke up from the coma last year."

"Hold on a second," Pietro said, astonished, "you have been dating an artificial intelligence for over a year and you haven't told me about it until now?"

"Yes," she said, looking down, and suddenly Pietro laughed. "What is it?"

"You think I actually care you've been dating him without telling me? It is kind of funny, no?"

"...sort of," she said. "I was afraid you would be less...forgiving..."

"Better him than Clint," he said with a shrug.

"Hey! Okay, I am married and you know it. I have three kids, one of which named for you, Pietro, and you know that, too. Must I remind you that the two of you practically lived at my house all year?" I asked, and they laughed. "Immature bales of hay," I muttered to myself, "'precious little cinnamon rolls, too good for the world.' Bleh. I'll show you, Laura, these kids are a pair of exploding marshmallows that were living in a freaking microwave for a year. Our microwave, huh, the ungrateful bastards, bringing pelicans into my house and chasing my children-"

"What the hell is he going on about?" Pietro asked.

"I have no clue," Wanda said. "Something about microwaving pelicans."

"Here we are," I said, "Elisville, Illinois."

Sorry, really short chapter. This one, I thought, was pretty funny to write. This storyline will go on for another chapter or two, maybe three. Thank you, @save-dean-winchester for the excellent idea! Keep the comments going for imagines, pietrox_, and more!