Loki x F!Reader

"Lady, (Y/N)!" Thor exclaimed, smiling. He rushed over to you and gave you a great big hug. "It's so great to see you."

"Oh, dear, Thor, you startled me!" You chided, cupping his cheeks. Loki looked over in jealousy. You weren't Thor's to play with.

He knew that you cared for everyone equally, and that he fell into that category, but he yearned for more. That's half the reason he blushed when you ran over to him, stumbling over your dress and then launching yourself at him. The other half the reason was that your chest was rusting right below his chin.

"How are you, M'Lady?" Loki asked, making you giggle. He wrapped his arms around you right under your ass.

"I'm doing, fine, Prince Loki." You replied, cupping his cheeks. "Y'know what happened yesterday?" Loki smiled at your excitement.

"What happened?" He asked, adjusting his hold on you so you were more secure in his hold.

"I got a goat!" You giggled happily. Thor who was standing nearby gave you a look as if you were crazy. "What? It's a cute goat." You shrugged, your excitement dampening slightly. "Anyways, Loki, let me show you her!" Taking his hand, you dragged him to your room and showed him the tiny baby goat sleeping on your bed.

"Why do you have a goat?" He asked.

"Well, I am the goddess of life, I just wanted to have a goat." You shrugged. He just smiled and pulled you into a tight hug.

"You're ridiculous, and I love it." You squealed when he squeezed you. It was the perfect example of a living squeaky toy.

"Loki, I love you." You whispered, blush dusting his cheeks. "You accept me for me. When I told Thor that I got a goat, he told me I was ridiculous. Which is, like, true, but it hurt to hear. He said it as if getting a goat is the most absurd thing on the planet. Which, on Asguard, it shouldn't be. There are crazier things, and people, in the world." You sighed, looking up at him slightly sadly.

"Don't worry, Princess, I love your crazy." Loki assured, pressing a soft kiss to your forehead. He pulled you close, like Kristoff when he saved Anna for the millionth time in Frozen Two.

You smiled against him, wrapping your arms around him tightly. A comfortable silence and peace washed over the two of you. It felt nice to finally be accepted.