Koki x Stressed Reader

(Don't worry I love Aviva I just felt extra mean today)

Your morning has been horrible. You were sleep deprived and woke up cranky. Now you were hastily trying to get coordinates for the brothers while being annoyingly reminded that you couldn't find them fast enough by a paranoid Aviva. It isn't fun being an overworked insomniac but on most days you managed. Today, though, was the exception.

"You have to hurry, they're probably stranded!" Aviva exclaimed. You were close to tears and your head was pounding.

"I'm working as fast as I can!" You shot back. She gasped and glared at you.

"Don't yell at me. Just get their coordinates." She said firmly.

"Fine. I need the names of the type of GPS trackers you put in the suits." you huffed. Aviva gave you the information you needed and you found their general location. The program you were using was kind of slow, though, so it updated every other hour. You needed more information that She didn't have and somehow it was your fault.

"That's not good enough!" Aviva exclaimed.

You growled with anger. You spun in your chair and clutched Mr. Dino *The stuffed triceratops Jimmy got you for your birthday* in your grasp tightly. "Do you know how flocking hard it is to get an exact location in real time with limited data? It's not my fault that your shitty GPS doesn't work when they're being stupid!" You shouted. "IF I'M SO USELESS THEN GET KOKI TO DO THIS SHIT FOR YOU! I GIVE UP!" You stormed out of the main room and locked the door to your room. Out of pure anger you lashed out on anyone who knocked on your door.

Aviva listened to you and had Koki figure out where the boys were and when they found them, Aviva went out and brought them back.

"Hey, (Y/N), are you okay?" Martin, Chris, and Jimmy had asked, but all they got in response was,

"Leave me the hell alone! You're the reason Aviva is so stupidly worried all the time! Her bitch-ass pissed me off and I don't want shit to do with her!" But about an hour later you cooled down and now you were just crying on your bed under the blankets.

There was a quiet knock on your door. You lifted your head and managed a steady 'What?' before you plopped your head back down.

"Hey, you okay?" You recognized the asker as Koki and sighed.

"No." You mumbled. She came in and sat next to you and patted your back. Koki didn't berate you for being mean, or even say you had to calm down. This was a little bit odd, though, because only Jimmy knew about your insomnia. Him being your brother and all.

"You know. Don't you? Jimmy told you I'm guessing." You muttered.

"Yep. He told me as soon as you stormed out. Everyone knows about your insomnia now so they don't say out of pocket shit." She answered.

"I'm sorry I should've said something sooner to avoid this. Jimmy gets melatonin for me but it never works. The stuffies and blankets that Jimmy gets for me are all weighted because that helps me sleep. Only for a few hours though, probably because of my anxiety. It makes me feel secure and safe."

"I"m sorry about Aviva. She thinks you were in the wrong but I think you guys were both just scared, tired, and irritated." She paused. "No one's in the wrong."

Koki opened her arms and you flopped onto her lap. She giggled and stroked your hair. You grumbled incoherently into her lap and she laughed.

"I need a break." You sighed.

"I think we all do. The bro's came back all beat up and injured, Jimmy has an acute heart attack every five minutes, everyone is tired, especially you, and I'm burnt out. I need a break from screens. We all need a break." Koki agreed.