21.🕸️

Recap:-

He took off the shower and wrapped the towel in his waist and came to the room, then he wore his clothes and started going downstairs.

✧KAYNAAT POV:

✧KAYNAAT POV:

'And finally the time has come for which I took so much risk to come here but I feel like there's still something left and that's what's stopping me from leaving this place. it is necessary for me to leave from here because even my company people will suspect me and the he biggest reason is that my brother must be waiting for me.
And for a long time Tauheed uncle has also not received any update on how we are. I don't know what answer I will give to Han Seojun's dad that his son has died.

I don't know why this place is stopping me from going, maybe because I have stayed here for a long time and have become attached to this place or is there some other reason for this.... Stop kaynaat Kaiser what are are you thinking about...

But I must tell Jungkook my real identity before leaving this place. Now anyway, there is no danger to us because he has stepped into his right track and, Allah willing, he will remain safe in future also.'

"Hey are you already here?"
A familiar voice snapped my thoughts..
I turned off the gas and looked back at him. Woah he's looking kinda handsome.
Eh what am I even thinking.

"Astagfirullah"
A muttered to myself.
And he raised his one eyebrow.

"what was it for?"

"U..mm.. nothing..,"
I shattered.

"Oh I see.. well ik I'm handsome."
Is he a mind reader? How does he know? I am thinking this. I'll be lying if I say he isn't hansome
.. but this made me kinda embarrassed..
So I turned my face towards gas stove and let out.

"I prepared a simple food for us so you don't need to help me... And.."
I stopped speaking because I felt a little awkward saying this. He raised his eyebrows in curiosity and signalled me to countinue.

"And?"

"And I have something important to talk to you so let's meet in front of the pool after dinner."
I gathered some courage and tried to speak again and the curves of his lips turned into a smirk.

"Something important?... Oh I see.. by the way can i have food i'm very hungry, I guess."

"Okay, you sit at the table, I'm going to tell the others for dinner."
I didn't want to be tease any further, so I immediately left the kitchen and called the girls for dinner. Jasmine did not came because she was feeling a little weak, so I brought food to the room and gave her medicine from the mension so that she could feel better till tomorrow and we can left this place.

I served food to Jungkook, Rosy and Saeya first and then I served food to myself too.
The awkward silence between all of us during dinner was heavy but what could we do? After dinner Rosy and Saeya went to sleep and I was getting ready to wash the utensils.