14.🕸️

✧AUTHOR POV:

Who the fuck did it ."

"Hyung I did."

The next day, after breakfast, those three men were downstairs. Akira went towards the room where Kaynaat was locked. As soon as he entered his blood boiled. someone gave a blanket to kaynaat.

He went towards the living room and asked.
Jungkook stood up and spoke the truth that he helped her. Kaynaat opened her eyes after hearing Akira's yell. She slept sitting on the ground in the corner of the room. She had difficulty sleeping as it was the 3rd day of her periods.

As soon as she opened her eyes she felt wet. She moved a little and saw that her blood had stained the ground, which had leaked from the napkin. She signed up to be frustrated.
_

"Jungkook your actions are becoming too much now."

"Sorry hyung I just- "

"Shut up jungkook,you're breaking the rules we made and if any of you here even think of helping her, she or he'll be killed by my hands."

He cut him off and reminded him that he is breaking the rules. Then he said loudly to all the ladies there that they couldn't help Kaynaat.

"And both of you, Get ready, we have to go today so that we can give money to those mafias tomorrow."

He pointed his finger at Damian and Jungkook and said arrogantly and headed towards his room. Damian also eyed jungkook annoyingly and followed Akira to their room.

Jungkook saw from below that both of them had entered their room, he moved towards the secret room. When Kaynaat realized that the door was opening, she immediately again sat on her blood stained place.

"Oh i-is t-that you..."

She awkwardly said and he took steps towards her. He sat in front of her and said.

They made eye contact for 10 seconds, then without saying anything Jungkook started going back out but stopped there after hearing Kaynaat's voice. He turned around to see her.

"Jungkook I want to go from here, my brother must be waiting for me.

He saw her eyes filled with tears, he didn't want to see her like that so she turned around again facing the door and said.

"You'll be."

Saying this he came out of there and Kaynaat joined her eyebrows in confusion.

"Oh my Allah I might be able to get out of here. I'm really missing Kaif."

Saying this to herself she leaned back on the wall, she hissed in pain and again sat straight. Last night, Dia and Nichi had whipped her a lot at the behest of Akira.
_

All three men had set out on a mission and today they apparently succeeded in the mission. Jungkook was driving and Akira was beside him and Damian was in the back seat. Jungkook noticed that Akira was taking something out of the bag.

"what is this?"

Jungkook asked joining his eyebrows in confusion and Akira smirked then he answered him.

"An Islamic book to torture her. I know how much Muslims love this book."

"Hyung- "

"Jungkook enough, You have to obey us to stay with us and don't forget what we have done for you till date."

Before Jungkook can finish his sentence, Damian interrupted him from behind.
_

"Rim for this princess, take special pork soup and she must be hungry."