3.🕸️

✧KAYNAAT POV:

After Maghrib we met in Tauheed Uncle's building. I took the 2 mini cameras, bottom camera and spy pen put them in my pocket.
I wears glasses, so I wore a normal one and I carried high-tech glass with built in display gather to real time informations and also I carried my rosary . I wore casual clothes.

(Imagine this is the look)

"Now we must leave."

Seojun said then Tauheed uncle came near me and patted my head and told me to concentrate and take care of myself.
We sat in the car, Seojun was driving and I was sitting in the passenger seat.

The entire drive was silent, I was doing my zikar with my black beaded rosary. We reached the end of the town from where the forest road starts. We got down from the car, I look at the surroundings and then Seojun said.

"We will have to walk for half an hour from."

"Seojun, it's time for Isha, I will offer salah first."

I said looking at my watch I had already performed ablution, so I offered my salah in the backseat of the car. I had to offer sitting because there was no space to stand in the car. Then I prayed to Allah that,
'Ya Allah rabbul ijzat you give us the strength to do good and avoid bad deeds, and this way please save me from speaking falsehood and from impurity. '

Then I started walking in the name of Allah. Seojun also put a water bottle and some of his necessary things in his pocket and started walking, seojun asked me while walking .

"How long have you been spying?"

"after my father's death, means after my father's death."

"You must not have gained that much experience in a year."

"You don't need to worry about it, I have solved 8 cases in the last 1 year and this time also Allah will support me."

"you are quite religious."

"I think we've reached our destination, look."

I rolled my eyes and said Who does this boy think he is? His questions were annoying.
We stood in the area behind the mansion, my heart was beating fast as if it would burst. 'Ya Allah have mercy on me.'
I Huffed, seojun passed me water I sat on a big stone there and drank water. Then Seojun said.

"This stone will have to be moved a little further, then only with its help we will be able to cross the boundary."

"There will be guards also, right?."
I raised my eyebrow right eyebrow and asked him .

"I heard that 10 guards here so there can be only one guard behind such a big mansion.which is easy to dispose of."

Saying this he took out a handkerchief and Trazodone (anesthetic drug) Then he puts the drug in the handkerchief and says.