8.🕸️

✧JASMINE POV:

Unnie didn't make coffee because of her hands so, today I made and took coffee to Jungkook's room. I went inside, put the coffee and she stood.

"why are you standing here? Go."

Can I hear he asked me to go means he doesn't want to have sex anymore. I immediately started leaving because I didn't want his mood to change. He said something and I stopped and turned back

"Who the fuck made this coffee?"

"Sir I did ..what happened is there any problem with this?"

"This is absolutely tasteless, tell her she will make it for me."

He behaves so coldly. Huff.... Then I replied to him.

"But sir her hands are hurt."

"I don't want to hear anything, tell her to come out."

Saying this he came down to the stairs and I also followed him. And went to call Kaynaat unnie.

✧KAYNAAT POV:

I couldn't read the Rosary because of my hand, so I was looking out the window at the light rain and reciting,
'Allahumma Sayyiban Naafi'aa .'
(Meaning:- Oh Allah, make this rain beneficial.)

"Unnie Jungkook is calling you."

I heard Jasmine's voice and I came towards her.... Huffffff now why is he calling me. I pretended to cry dramatically in front of her.
I came out and saw Jungkook sitting on the couch.  I came towards him and asked.

"Yes sir How may I help you?"

"Aahum!! come with me to the kitchen ."
I rolled my eyes and followed him to the kitchen.

"tell me how you make coffee."

" Haeinnn..Are you sure?? I mean do I really need to tell you.. Earlier you used to drink coffee made by them, right?"

Wow, now a  great robber Jeon Jungkook is going to make coffee.

✧JUNGKOOK POV:

"stop talking and tell me."

The way she talks, her reactions give me positive vibes but what difference does it make to me? I am too immersed in negativity.

Then she led me in making coffee and then I took a sip of coffee, it was not the same as her's but it was almost the same. I stood leaning on the kitchen counter and she was standing a little distance away from me.

"how is it made? whether it tastes like me or not?"

I joined both of my eyebrows in confusion.. Girls like her also talk double meaning.
She started assuming my confused face. Then she realised what she said... Her eyes again started Making me weak. This time she was wearing glasses but still .she lowered her gaze with blush on her cheeks.

"I mean...like my coffee."
She then corrected her words and said. after that he just mumbled something in a different language. I raised my eyebrow and asked her. Maybe she was cursing me.

"what did you just say."

"Astagfirullah"
She replied immediately.

"what is the meaning of this and which language is this??"

"This is a phrase in the Arabic language which means 'I seek forgiveness in God'. Usually, a Muslim recites it as part of zikr, that is to say that Allah is the greatest or that goodness comes from Allah. The phrase can also be used for when seeing or saying something wrong or shameful."

"Such a small word has such a big definition.
Hufff ... Whatever I don't fu-- "

She explained to me like a teacher to a student. I was about to curse but she stopped me.

"Aaaa no..don't curse please it's haram and forbidden."

"It's forbidden for you who believe in invisible God ... Nothing is forbidden for me."

"Don't say this, if you don't believe in any religion then you have no right to call anyone's religion bad."

This time I looked at her , she was already looking at me but this time I lowered my gaze.

"Whatever! .... And listen Stop playing like children in the rain, we'll not take responsibility for your illness."

As soon as the coffee was finished, I placed the mug on the counter and started leaving. But I stopped in my tracks again and told her.

:
:
:
:

The best relationship usually begin unexpectedly..🕸️