13.🕸️

✧AUTHOR POV:

Kaynaat was locked in the same room in which she was locked once when Taehyung was killed. That room was very dark, it seemed as if djinn and satan resided in it.

There were just a few candles hanging in the ceiling of that room and truth be told so Kaynaat was quite scared of that place.

This time Kaynaat wasn't tied to the chair but her hands were handcuffed with chains.
The chain was so loose that she could easily move from one corner to the other.

"RIM PLEASE DON'T DO THIS, I HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING WRONG. PLEASE DON'T DO THIS FOR THE SAKE OF ALLAH PLEASE."

Rim, she closed the door and left leaving Kaynaat screaming and crying. It rained heavily that night, due to which the weather was cold. She closed her eyes with tears in her eyes, while shivering she started reciting dua  for her restlessness.
'La ilaha illa anta subhanaka inni kintu mina-zalimeen.'
(Meaning:- there is no God but you,
Glory to be you. Indeed, I was the oppressor.)

"Ya Allah, I'm the culprit, please forgive me and help me, I am in trouble. You are the master of everything. You are the one who opens a thousand doors when one door is closed."

She was so engrossed in a conversation with Allah that she didn't realize someone had entered the room.

"Look, here someone is talking to her God."

She opened her teary eyes and looked towards the door. Damian and Akira were standing and Akira said while Smirking.

"If your Lord is true then tell him to save you from our trap. Hahaha..."

Saying this, Akira came to Kaynaat and Damian sat on the chair. Akira smirked and bent towards Kaynaat then said.

"You have such a nice body, it isn't for covering."

Kaynaat glared angrily at Akira with her reddened eyes. Akira again smirked and moved his hand towards her face. He was about to  touch her face but she screamed loudly.

"AAAAAAaaaaaaaa! don't even think to touch me."

He found her shouting voice annoying then he came to his position. Damian was silently watching all this.

"Seems like you have lots of enthusiasm...
RIM SEND YOUR GIRLS HERE."

Akira put his finger in his ear and called them. He put his index finger on his ear because the screaming of Kaynaat made his brain Zizzzzzzz.
(Don't ask me what is Zizzzzz 💀)

Dia and Nichi smirked while entering the room with the whip in their hands. The eyes of Kaynaat remained wide open.

_

✧JUNGKOOK POV:

'I don't know why but I'm feeling bad for her and I can't even resist hyungs, although they made me main of this group. And I know how far Akira hyung can go to torture someone. If I tell you the truth, I'm helpless.'

I was looking at the heavy rain from the window at night and at this time many things were going on in my mind. I was engrossed in my thoughts then I heard someone screaming.

I knew whose voice it was but I let it go, then after a few minutes I heard screaming again which was coming continuously. And at this time she was shouting along with crying plus saying something but I wasn't able to make out what she was saying.

Then I thought I would go there after hyungs left. Around 10 minutes the sound stopped and I secretly saw those things from my door that hyungs and were coming towards the room from stairs.

I don't know why I am doing this but I want to do it. I sighed and slowly walked down the stairs towards the secret room.

_

✧AUTHOR POV:

Jungkook slowly opened the door of the secret room and went inside.He saw that she was chained, Kaynaat looked at him and said a few words.

"Please.. Now you don't do it I'm hurting."

Tears were coming out of her eyes and her hijab was also messed up and her lips were also bleeding. She said these words and immediately became unconscious. Jungkook ran towards her and sat on his knees.

"get up... "

He didn't understand what to do, he couldn't touch her but now it's not the time to think about all this, thinking that he adjusted her dupatta and wiped her lips with her corner of the scarf then he patted her cheek. she didn't regain consciousness. He went back to his room and brought a blanket and water bottle.

He opened the lid of the bottle and with the help of his hands he splashed some water on her face. she even regains consciousness

"Please for the sake of Allah don't hit me again, They already wipped me."

Her eyes immediately filled with tears and she said in a tone full of pain. Jungkook was not surprised to hear this because he knew something like this would have happened because he knew his hyungs very well.

"Shh.. speak slowly."

He said while placing his index finger on his lips. He started covering her with a blanket and Kaynaat was shocked that he didn't come to harm her.

"why are you helping me?"

"I'm not."

She asked him but he replied in just 2 words and placed the water bottle in front of her and walked towards his room. Kaynaat looked at him until he disappeared.

"Thank you Allah for providing me with water and a blanket by him... May Allah Guide him in the right path."

_

"I'm breaking the rules they made. I have never helped anyone before, so why am I helping her? Mom, you used to say that it is not happening? "

It was already midnight, he was talking to his mother's photo while holding a small photo of her in his hand.

"No mom I can't love anyone that too from someone I can't have. I'll lose again mom as I lost you and dad even my own hyung."

He was crying little and saying this he didn't even realize when he fell asleep. His mother had told him in his childhood that if we are worrying about someone without any reason then it can be love.

_

"Who the fuck did it ."

"Hyung I did."

:
;
:
:

I do be her, if she asks..♡

👾: Hey lovelies My boards are starting from 22nd Feb, please pray for me that I pass..I hope you're doing well..Love ya..🕸️