17.🕸️

✧AUTHOR POV:

After reading the letter Jungkook did not take time to think, he immediately came running outside, he started his car and immediately started going to the place where Jiwon kept Damian and Akira.

_

The speed of his car was so much that he reached the distance of half an hour in 15 minutes.

He reached the mansions of Jiwon and ran inside.
He entered and found Jiwon sitting on the sofa. Jiwon was in his full attire.

"Oh welcome Jeon jungkook.."

As soon as Jiwon said this, Jungkook went closer to him and angrily grabbed him by the collar and made her stand up from the sofa. He greeted his teeth in anger.

"Where are my hyungs?"

Jiwon pushed Jungkook a little and said with an evil smirk.

"They.are.dead..... Hahaha."
His sarcastic answer made jungkook's blood boil then he said.

"What the hell... Are you crazy? Do you even know what you're saying. Tell me clearly otherwise it will not be good for you."

"Aww you think I'm lying... Yes... Yes I killed them. need proof?"

Saying this, Jiwon pointed towards a big box which was behind Jungkook. Jungkook looked back and walked towards the box and as soon as he opened the box, his soul left his body for some time.

In the box he saw that the severed heads of Damien and Akira were kept. he got goosebumps after seeing this At the same time his eyes filled with tears but this was not the time for him to get weak.

He wiped tears in his eyes and anger visible in his eyes. His eyes were completely red. He turned around and punched Jiwon hard.

"WHY YOU DID THAT?? HUH?? WHY??"

He was continuously punching Jiwon and Jiwon started bleeding on his mouth but the thing that annoyed Jungkook the most was that he was smiling like a psycho even after so many punches.

Suddenly Jungkook felt something touch his stomach.When he looked towards the stomach, he saw that Jiwon was pointing a gun at his stomach.

At this time, Jungkook started wondering what to do since he had left the house suddenly and did not take any weapon.

"Oh Jungkook You people have earned a lot of money by looting but Even if your brother wanted life time, they wouldn't be able to repay it as much as he borrowed from me , so I killed them.. and you know? Now it's your turn."

Saying this, Jiwon starts laughing like a beast due to which Jungkook got very angry and he doesn't wanted Jiwon to leave easily.

Jungkook looked Jiwon in his eyes and suddenly snatches the gun from his stomach by turning it towards him.

"Bastards like you can't kill me. And when you were so desperate for money, you had to tell me but you killed them because of which I was alive till today."

Jungkook pushed Jiwon onto the couch he was previously sitting on and points the gun at his forehead.

"I guess.. your game is over now.."

Saying this, as soon as Jungkook turns the rifle of the gun back, Jungkook got hit in his head from behind. Jungkook's vision started to blur but this is not the time to give up. He somehow turned back to see who hit him and found the man's face familiar.

His vision was not clear but he could recognize his face. Jungkook placed his hand on the spot where he was hitted and said in a faint voice.

"J-jimin h-hhyung "

:

:

:

:

👾: This is called a plot twist. Jimin was not dead and why he did this will be known only in the next part.

I'm also sorry, I'm not able to write long parts as you know Ramzan is going on.
Hope you all also have a good Ramadan.