11.🕸️

✧KAYNAAT POV:

I saw him sitting on the ground near his bed and his hands were bleeding very badly. I couldn't go inside without permission so I asked from outside.

"J-jjungkook are you okay?"

He looked at me , his eyes turned red and I immediately came running downstairs and picked up the first aid kit with which Jasmine treated me.

I came upstairs and stayed near the door. It is wrong to enter na-mehram's room but I felt I should help him but I thought of taking permission.

"Can I come in?"

He looked at me when he heard my voice, he nodded indicating that I can go inside then he looked away from me.
I walked in and I also sat on my knees on the ground.

"Take this, apply this and also apply this bandage."

I placed the first aid kit in front of him and told him to apply ointment and bandages.

"I don't want to."

Such a weird man, huff I can't treat him Because if I do, there are chances of getting touched. He was still looking away from me then I looked at him and said.

"Don't be stubborn, please look at how much your hands are bleeding."

"I said I don't want to do it."

Something will have to be done about this crazy man.

"That means you won't listen to me, you bad boy."

I took the cotton bud kept in my first aid kit and applied ointment on one corner of it and on the other corner I was holding and made sure I don't touch him, I started applying ointment on his hand.

"Now you can apply this bandage yourself, take this, you apply the bandage, I'll clean the glasses."

I applied the ointment and then I thought of picking up the broken glass of the mirror. I couldn't do the bandage so I asked him to do it himself. 

"Don't do this,don't make things difficult for me."

While I was busy picking glasses, he told me from behind that I shouldn't do this and I'm making things difficult for him but I was just helping him and then I said.

"what are you saying, I will do it, you do the bandage."

"GET OUT FROM HERE."

Huh!! This guy is definitely drunk today why is he shouting. I know there is something happened to him But I can't force because it's his wish.

"Okay, if you don't want me to do this then I'll tell Rim."

I said this, immediately I came out of there then I found Jasmine and told her to tell Rim that Jungkook's room is dirty if I tell her then she and her daughter will taunt me.

✧JUNGKOOK POV:

I asked her to leave the room because whenever she comes in front, I feel something strange and I don't want to be around a feeling that weakens me because I can't break my promise to my Hyungs.

After she left, I wrapped the bandage on my hand and stood up remembering that today we also have to go to the mission. I changed my outfit, took guns and also wore gloves today so that hyungs wouldn't know, then we got into our jeep and left.

_

"Are you both okay."

So today it happened, we entered the hospital and I took out my gun and I went towards the counter to take the money, we heard a siren.

I turned back and saw the police coming inside then I looked back towards the counter they had sat down and police started firing at us.

Hyungs were firing guns at them again. Then I hid a little from him and my eyes started searching for the electricity board. And finally I found it, I fired the gun at the board, the light went off while flashing.

I saw from a window there that the hyungs had come out and were waving their hands at me indicating to come out quickly.

I could see from the light coming from the window that a policeman was coming towards me, he was carefully holding the gun in his hand and some policemen were standing near the main door.

Then that girl's face started flashing in my mind and her voice too, then I whispered to myself. 'She says you exist so, made me out from here.'

(A/N: He is talking about Our beloved Allah.)

I again looked around to see if there was any way to get out, but there was nowhere. Again I looked outside hyungs were waving hands to me.

Then I punched the window glass with my hand, the same hand that hurt me this morning . The glass broke and I tried to get out of there. A policeman fired at me. I wasn't shot but I fired my gun and also injured the policeman.

Then all three of us sat in the jeep and left immediately. I asked him as we were going through the forest.

"Are you both okay."

"FUCK….. How come this police always reaches, if this continues then how will we live further?"

Damian hyung said while slamming  his hand in the jeep steering. I was sitting next to Damian hyung and Akira hyung was in the back seat. Then Akira hyung said.

"There is definitely someone who is leaking our plans but No worries I'll find them."

Now I'm also suspecting that someone is definitely doing this but he/she won't be able to hide for long.

:
:
:
:

::::