6.🕸️

BREAKING NEWS :
• One of the 5 heisters was encountered in the Time square mall and others 4 escaped from here.

✧JUNGKOOK POV:

"Please stop crying, what was meant to happen has happened."

"How can you say that I loved him and s
he was encountered."

Akira hyung was trying to calm Taehyung hyung but he kept crying. Today's plan failed a bit, Jimin hyung is no longer with us. We went there but as soon as we entered we realised that the police were already there. I felt so bad for taehyung hyung.

"I don't understand what to do, I feel like shooting myself and taking my life."

Saying this, Taehyung hyung pointed the gun on his head, then I got up from my chair and gone towards him.

"Hyung stop it you can't do that , you have to stay with us till the end."

I then snatched the gun from him and then someone knocked the door. Damian allowed to come in. We saw that she was that muslim girl.

"Your dinner is ready please have  it."

Saying this she started to leave but I saw Taehyung hyung staring at her angrily as if she had done something then, Damian said.

"Let's all have dinner and rest. Today was a very big and bad day for us."

I nodded and We all headed towards the dining table, Taehyung didn't come with us, he went straight towards his room.

We were sitting at our respective places but today I noticed that the smell of food is much better than other days, I means  different. Suddenly Akira stood up and asked loudly.

"Who made this and why is there no other pork here? Whoever made this should come out quickly."

In a few seconds that Muslim girl came in front of the table and stood and then said.

"What happened, the food is not good, I am sorry if there is something wrong with it."

"why didn't you make pork? Our favorite food is cooked every day here."

"Sorry sir, I couldn't cook pork, it's haram
Sir eat this food too and see if it is good or not."

I was noticing every move of both of them but I still couldn't see the fear in the girl's eyes and tho she doesn't look like Korean girls at all. Suddenly Akira caught her hand and put the hot salan in pot.

"Sir leave my hand please.."

"You are lucky that I have only burnt you and not killed you."

"Hyung Leave her hand... You can't touch her."

Idk why but I said this Akira Damian and she started looking at me I saw in her eyes that her eyes were filled with tears. then joined his eyebrows and akira asked me.

"Why are you so merciful this time?"

"Hyung please Stop the drama and eat your food anyway I'm in a worse mood."

Then he released her hand and she walked away looking at me. I tasted the food and after a long time I ate veggies like my eomma used to cook.I don't want to say it but after eating I felt happy somehow.

✧ KAYNAAT POV:

"Ya Allah...I am in pain please fix everything quickly."

I washed my hands in the kitchen sink and looked out the window and talking to my Allah. It was night time and there were dark clouds in the sky.

As it is the middle of the month of June, rain is common and this is my favorite season. I don't control myself after seeing the rain and I go to play. Looking at these black clouds, I got some peace and after few minutes I thought they had finished eating and then I came out of the kitchen and came into the room.

*NEXT DAY*
Even today I went to give coffee but he told me that 'back to spoil my mood.' then
I was taking bath around 11 am. I thought it would rain this morning but the weather was completely clear.

As I had only one outfit that I had worn and I could not wear the clothes here . So I washed it and threw in the dryer so I could wear it again after showering.

When I came out of the bath, Rim's daughter Dia told me that 'Taehyung sir is calling you near the pool, go get some juice too.'   I was not wearing hijab and my earbud, so I wore and went towards the pool with juice, that's how my earbud were activated.

"Last night I heard they burnt your hand, now be a little more careful."

He was Seojun. I looked back at him and started walking towards the pool again.
'Ya Allahumma khair' Saying this in my mind, I went in front of the pool and immediately looked down because Taehyung was naked on top.

"so you are here. What made you think I wouldn't be able to understand this trick of yours?"
I looked at him, he again pointed gun on me and then I asked.

"What trick are you talking about sir?"

"Don't try to be too innocent. I know why you came here, I lost my jimin because of you. whatever, you're about to die."

"But sir ---"

I was about to speak then I heard a gun shot. For 2 seconds I thought I was dead but Taehyung's body fell into the pool And the pool was red with his blood.

"Huff one task just got easier."

I turned around ans saw Seojun standard there. Jungkook, Damian and Akira came out running.

"HYUNG....How did all this happen?"

:
:
:
:

Your lord knows best,
What is in your heart..🕸️