19.🕸️

✧JUNGKOOK POV:

"All the money till date will be mine and tell me where Taehyung is. I searched the fucking whole house but couldn't find Taehyung. Tell me where is he?"

(A/N: Let me remind those who don't remember that these 5 men went for a heist and accidentally Jimin was left at the place where everyone thought Jimin was caught and killed. But all this was a conspiracy created by Jimin, he was not dead, he ran away from there.)

This bastard Jimin almost killed me His grip on my neck was getting tighter and tighter. My breathing started stopping but this isn't to be killed, this time is to kill..

but I will have to act peacefully because apart from me, some people here are also innocent. How can I answer this guy, Taehyung has killed himself because of his useless conspiracies.

"He has killed himself."

Jimin got reply in my behalf from kaynaat.. Finally this bastard released my throat. He turned around to face kaynaat. And then I can see so much strength and fearlessness in her beautiful eyes.

(A/N: Let me remind you one more thing.. Taehyung was killed by Seojun and he thrown him into the pool because he came to know the truth of kaynaat that why she came here.)

"Was my question to you? Ah!, now I understand that something is going on between you and Jungkook. Well..Let me tell you that this was the reason for bringing you all here. I knew it was one of you four, but I didn't know that it would be so easy to find out Jungkook's lover."

He wasn't even lying but now the chances of kaynaat getting harm have increased and now I will have to take action.

"See Jimin.. It's not what you think, so leave them all at the mansion again and I'll give you whatever you want."

"NO no no no..How can I let her go like this."

He started moving his hand towards Kaynaat's face and what was feared happened.

"D-dont T-touchhh me."

Jimin held Kaynaat's face tightly And seeing this my blood started boiling.

"Jimin You can't touch her with you filthy hands. Leave her or you'll see circumstances."

I gritted my teeth and warned him.
He turned around towards me with a evil smirk on his lips.

"How can I leave her? She looks too good to fuck."

"Mind you language."

Kaynaat stated in her anger filled voice. He again turned towards her and moved his hand towards her scarf and now enough to bear him.

I've been secretly trying to open my hands ever since Jiwon and Jimin came here and I became successful. he had almost thrown away Kaynaat's scarf. I clenched my jaw, I got up and grabbed his collar and punched him in the face with the speed of light.

In the very first punch, blood started coming from his mouth and nose and he fell on the ground. With this, Jiwon also started running towards me and with my fighting skills, I hit his balls and bat with my strong leg.
He also fell to the ground half dead.

Without wasting time, I picked up Kaynaat's scarf and placed it on her head without looking at her.

"Jungkook look behind.."

Kaynaat widened her eye and let out to look behind me. I immediately moved forward and Jimin again coming to hit me with the rod in my head. I caught hold of rod in my hand and twisted it and pressed it into Jimin's neck.

And with the help of my leg I moved Kaynaat's chair towards the other girls so that they could somehow untie each other.

Suddenly Jimin stared tickling me... Is he fucking serious... The rod slipped from my hand because of the tickle.

✧AUTHOR POV:

Kaynaat thought of opening the rope of the other girls first. She first opened Jasmine's rope, then Saeya's and then Rosy's. While untying the rope, she was reciting Ayatul Kursi and all the four Qul.
And she was praying in her mind that Allah please help Jungkook and all of us..

Jasmin was barely able to move due to the rod hitting her head. Saeya untied Kaynaat's rope.
While trying to handle Jimin, Jungkook forgot that Jiwon was also present here.

Looked looked around and saw that the Jiwon had come towards her with a knife. She widened her eyes Due to this sudden move, she did not understand what to do then Jiwon scratched hee with a knife on her arm...

After this pain he found strength for something. She immediately picked up the chair on which she was sitting and threw it hard on Jiwon saying loudly "ALLAH HU AKBAR."

Jungkook looked towards Kaynaat after hearing this voice.

"Both of you take Jasmine and get out of here quickly."

Kaynaat said to Rosy and Saeya while panting and both of them holding Jasmine came out of the room.
Kaynaat's arm was also bleeding due to the knife injury.

Meanwhile, Jungkook had forgotten that he had not even handled Jimin.
And whatever happened was very bad, Jimin stabs Jungkook with a knife.

Kaynaat noticed that and She couldn't react emotionally right now. He immediately picked up the rod that fell in Jungkook's hands and hit Jiwon on his head again with the rod so that he could not get up for some time.. hee intention was to kill someone.

Jungkook fell down in his knees.
Jimin smirked and started moving towards her..
Now she started reciting loudly,
"Ash-hadu an la ilaha illa Allah, Wa ash-hadu anna Muhammadan Rasulu-Allah."

Jimin stood in front of Kaynaat and pricked the tip of the knife in her chin. She hissed in pain and started reciting even more loudly..

"Stop this fucking..."

And yes... Jungkook also stabbed him from behind with the help of broken bottle of beer. Jungkook also started reciting Shahada and kaynaat got shocked and now she isn't feeling any pain because of what Jungkook did earlier...

Jimin fell down in the ground.. Jungkook kneel down and and said..

"How dare you touch her and hurt her. Huh?? I can't believe that you are the one whom I thought more than my own brother."

Jungkook poked Jimin on his throat and hus blood splattered on Jungkook's face. that's how Jimin lost his life. He got up from there and turned towards Jiwon who had already been attacked but it was not right to leave him like that so Jungkook choked him too and he too died.

:
:
:
:

👾: Next part is gonna be interesting.