The Devil inside.

Yuta was already in the driver's seat with Mark sitting on the back. Music was playing through the car's speaker when the boy they've been waiting aggressively sat on the passenger seat, closing the door a little too hard for the owner's liking.

"Yah yah yah!! not my baby cedessss." Scolding the younger but was only met with a sigh and irritated eyes.

Placing his elbow on the car window as he closed his eyes, pinching the bridge of his nose as he finally realized what Jeno did.

Did he just actually called me jealous? Did he purposely did that?

a scoff left his lips, "I'll actually kill him" chuckling at the thought of him earlier, realizing now that Jeno only did what he did to get a reaction from him, which he successfully gave, as Jaemin did not fail to show how possessive he could be. The two other persons with him only looked at him in confusion.

The Japanese boy looked over his shoulder, mouthing to Mark "What's his deal" as he nudged his head towards Jaemin.

The Canadian only shrugged his shoulders before mouthing back. "a certain girl." and Yuta immediately understood.

The drive on their destination didn't took a while,  so when Yuta saw a daycare by the end of the street, he nudged the boy beside him, telling him they were there already.

"What are we doing in a daycare anyway?" Mark asked.

Jaemin sat straight when his eyes landed on the subject he made Yuta searched for.

"Surene Park, 28, wife of the man who attacked Iris. The toddler she's carrying is Yena, their 4 year old daughter."

Yuta explained as Jaemin plastered a smirk on his face. One that the members were scared of. One that belonged to a mafia member like himself.

As Mark recognized that smile, he cannot help but to feel guilty yet again. He got the hint of what Jaemin was planning to do, and as twisted as it could be, he couldn't deny that it always worked every damn time, but this time is quite different. Yena is still a toddler. Way too innocent to be their little pawn.

This is one of Jaemin's strategies, whenever their hostage enemy is being too quiet for their liking, he always makes sure he'll get the upper hand by getting either their lover, their family, or anyone who meant everything to them. Manipulating them or worse, torturing them in the same room and in front of their enemy.

"Jaem, don't you think she's too young to be-"

"Mark Lee, what I want, I get." Jaemin replied with a stern voice. Eyes void of emotions.

Of course he was aware that the little girl is too young to be a pawn, but did he care? of course he did. But is it enough for him to stop his revenge for what the little girl's dad did to his girl? of course not. Besides, he knew his limits, he'll never hurt Yena. He'll just use her to make Junso speak up.

"Fine. But please, don't hurt the little one." Mark almost pleaded, kinda against the idea of taking little Yena as their hostage as well.

"As you wish." The only words he spoke before dragging himself outside the car, and into the daycare where Surene is working.

"Your little Yena looks a lot like Junso."

His words were enough to sent chills on Surene's spine. She was well aware of the work her ex husband is doing, but never did she thought she and her daughter will ultimately face the consequences of it, let alone after she left him because as per Junso's words, he couldn't change the way he is.

"What do you want?" quickly taking the toddler from sitting down on the mat of the playground and right on her arms as she protectively embrace her.