Two souls under one moon.

Groans and screams of pain resonated in the four walls of the basement. Jaemin's hand almost covered in red as he cannot help but vent his anger again and again when he heard nothing but complete silence from the man in front of him. Both his arms chained, mouth covered in cloth, body topless with nothing but scars and fresh cuts, cigarette burns littering everywhere as he was covered in both his blood and sweat. Knees giving up from his whole body being tied in a standing position.

A devilish smirk still painted the black haired boy, at this point, he is more than willing to kill him despite not speaking up and just manually hunt down his members and boss, but Taeyong still told him not to. He is still his leader after all.

With his last punch for today, Jaemin spat out some sweat that has flown from his head down to his mouth and face as he forcefully tore the cloth around the man's mouth. "Still not speaking huh? Don't worry, I'll have someone you'll be willing to speak about." the man only glared at him once again, reflecting the same sly smirk he has as he found the energy to respond to the mad boy. "Fool. I would rather die instead." Swingin his head towards Jaemin as he whispered those words, implicating how loyal he is to his group and his boss. But this only irritated Jaemin to the fullest, scoffing as he grabbed his cigarette once again, putting it into his mouth as he light it up, dragging a quite long hit before he blew it right to his face. Inching his face forward to the man's side face as he whispered right to his ears, "We'll see about that, Junso" moving his head backwards to be greeted by the man's widened eyes. No one knew about his real name, not even his boss nor any of his members, so for NCT to know means he is already good as dead.

Proud smirk still plastered across Jaemin's angelic face, contrasting the devil working inside him right now. "I'm not scared of you! ya'll are fools!"; Taking yet again a long hit from his cigar only for him to blow it again right to his face, before he kills the fire by pushing the end of it to his cheeks, Jaemin did not waste anymore time, "Fine. I'll just pay your little Yena a visit. Maybe she'll get daddy to talk." and upon hearing the name, Junso immediately gritted his teeth as he swung both his arms trying to break free, not minding the pain and burning sensation to his face and whole body. "NO!! NOT MY DAUGHTER YOU MONSTER! I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU, NA JAEMIN!" but his words only passed through Jaemin's ears like a wind as he turned his back on him, walking out from the place.

2:00 a.m

Iris tossed and turned from her bed, reality of how heavy her words are a while ago coming down to her like pouring rain. Maybe I said too much; But he wouldn't even listen to me; But maybe I did said too much. ugh!

She actually didn't meant any words she said from the argument, it's just that she really just got emotional and annoyed from the way her brother is treating her. But the last she wanted to right now was to hurt him emotionally.

Sitting up, she slowly slid her legs til her feet were down the cold floor, grabbing her slippers as she slid her feet to it; right after the argument they had, when she felt Jaehyun wasn't gonna check up on her again for the day, she immediately transferred from the medical room to her own bedroom.

Contemplating whether or not she'll go and ask for her brother's forgiveness as she was greeted by the sight of their photo right on top of her console table. If he listens to me, then I'll apologize.

shrugging the thought immediately as she grabbed the doorknob, twisting it open as she made her way down.

She was on her way to the kitchen to grab some water when she noticed the patio door opened, the silhouette of a certain man standing by the pool, looking handsome as ever under the moonlight, made her forget what she really came down for.

Ever since she woke up, she hasn't seen the boy visit her room, nor when she went back to her room, he wasn't in his as well.

Jaemin was not avoiding her, it's just that he still doesn't have the courage to look at her state, to look at her that way - physically hurting, with him not being able to do anything. Besides, he already took his sweet time of never leaving her side when she was still unconscious - something she doesn't need to know by now.