CHAPTER : 17

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Anvi sleeps in the hall . Ryan picks her up and takes her to the room where manvi was also sleeping.

" Tum dono bhi rest Karo subha baat krte hai ab " Ryan said and goes in his room .

✨✨✨✨✨

Next morning.

When Avni finds Manvi besides her she shouted and falls down from the bed .

" Kya konsa bhoot hai " .

Manvi also gets shocked and shouted.

" Yeh konsi chudail hai " .

Ryan and Shiv entered their room and asked them " why are you both shouting " .

Ryan helps Avni to stand from the floor .

" Yeh kon hai " Avni grabs his collar .

" Go and freshen up and come for breakfast then we'll talk about this . And manvi nurse will come in the afternoon and she will help you out . Tab tak breakfast karke medicine le lo .
And Avni be quick and come out "

Ryan said and picks manvi in his arms and take her out .

Before shiv can go anvi holds his hand and asks

" Girlfriend kuch jyada choti nahi hai inki"

" She is like a sister for him . Baki story breakfast table pe " . Shiv taps on her forehead and moves out .

✨✨✨✨✨✨

New York .....

3 days had passed but Pakhi was still angry with Arhaan. She was ignoring him and Arhaan was also not confronting her . He goes to the office before she wakes and comes back when she sleeps .

✨✨✨✨✨✨

Today....

As always Arhaan goes to his office before pakhi wakes up .

" Take care of her and you don't need to come office today also " Arhaan ordered to Julie and left for office .

" Don't know Bhai Karna kya chate hai . Why is he ignoring her . Dono nahi rhe sakte and dono ka ego inhe baat nahi karne de raha "

Julie shouted at victor.

" Why are you shouting at me "

" Because you are useless can't you even convince him to talk with her "
She grap his hairs and pulled them .

" Ouchh Julie I will convince him by today now leave me " .
Victor said in a painful voice.

" That will be better for you now get lost . "

She pushed him towards door goes in Pakhi's room .

" She is a idiots . She ruined all of my hairs "

He mummers while setting his hairs again .

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Julie entered in the room .
" Pakhi wake up baby it's morning " she says in a sweet voice.

" hmmm " Pakhi says and again covers her face with blanket.

" Pakhi you are getting naughty day by day . Just wake up " Julie pulls her blanket.