CHAPTER : 6

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

NEW YORK...

ARHAAN'S FARM HOUSE......

Pakhi was in Arhaan's car with him . Arhaan told Julie to make every arrangement for her treatment at his farm house .

Julie contacted the butler and the teams of doctor has already reached on the farm house . And cleaned a room of Pakhi's treatment.

They shifted all the necessary equipments for her treatment.

In just 40 minutes Arhaan reached at his farm house.

Butler and the ward boy came there with a stretcher . Very carefully Arhaan puts her on the stretcher . Those ward boys took her inside the guest room for her treatment.

" Boss do you want anything" with a bow head butler asked him very respectfully.

" No uncle . " Arhaan was replying . Till that time Julie and victor also reached their with bodyguards and those boys .

" Boss where we have to took them " victor asked him .

" In back farm house cage " he said and moved outside from the farm house .
Behind him victor Julie . And bodyguards who were taking those boys forcefully to the back of the farm house .

Arhaan sits like a king on a couch which was kept their specially for him .
Julie and victor stand on his both sides .
Those boys are sitting on their knees in ground .

" Tum logo ko mar Diya jaye yah chod doya Jaye . Should we leave you or punish you "
In a sarcastic voice Arhaan voice roars their .
His cold aura and dark eyes are giving gossebumps and a cold shiver in their back bone .

Those boys immediately react and started saying " leave us " .

" Okay " Arhaan said in a clam but arrogant and dangerous voice .

Those boys were thinking that they are safe now . But who will a king rule if he shows his all cards in first .

With dangerous roar and speed of light a air passed through them .
A black color panther . He jumped over their head and sits near Arhaan's feet .

" Open their hands and legs . And leave them in the forest.

By following his orders the guards do same..

Go champ " Arhaan said to that panther by rubbing his back and they all move towards the farm house.

Leaving those boys in the forest between wild animals .

" Boss why did you leave them in forest" Julie asked in a tensed voice .

" Julie .. janwaro ki jagah janwaro ke bich mein hi hoti hai . And those animals also have feelings , emotions and sympathy but the monster in face of human don't have feeling. And this was the right place for them . "
In a serious voice be explained. And all of them goes inside the farm house .

The butler come to them .
" Will you like to have something. "

On this Julie replied in just a second
" Food . I am starving. I need food "
Her expression and the way she said by putting hand on the stomach was too funny.