CHAPTER : 14

Author’s Pov

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Mrs Rajvansh ( Shivangi ) entered Avni's cabin with Ryan .

Avni, don't you have any care for us? Can't you even call us once in a day .

Mrs Rajvansh shattered Avni by her words .

Both of you are just useless . Just learn something from Arhaan . Whatever he is doing he doesn't forget to talk with her mom's photo . And you both can't call me .

Her anger burst out on Avni and Ryan .

“ Mom, please lower your pitch . We are in the office . ” Avni says with respect to her .

“ You useless How dare you to talk with me like this ” Mrs Rajvansh said and stepped towards avni to slap her .

But before she can touch her Amrit pulls Avni's leg and she falls on chair .

Amrit and Ryan eyes turned red due to anger
They never let Avni get hurt . And She is trying to slap her .
Arhaan has raised both Ryan and Avni with a lot of love and pamperness .

“ Badi maa she is connected with us because she loves us . She never hurted us  . She knows her responsibilities . Not only Bhai also raised us . She has taken care of us when you were drunk and enjoying life in gambling and pubs . So you don't have any right to us .

And one more thing don't dare to think again to slap Avni otherwise Arhaan bhai will deal with you . Got it . And now just get out of here . ” .

Ryan takes off his all frustration and sees the truth to her mother . But she can't digest it .
And with the completeness of his words . Mrs Rajvansh slapped him with all of her energy

“ You asshole . How dare you to talk me like this ” she holds his Throat

“ Tum dono ko paida hote hi mar deti toh acha rheta ” and tightened her grip .

“ Mom, what are you doing ? ” Avni cried and ran towards them and tries to free his throat from her grip .

Mrs Rajvansh pushed Avni back and again slapped Ryan .

“ Arhaan has teached you this shit na . Now let me make your mind clear ”

She again slapped her .

Now with the tightness of her grip . Ryan is having difficulties in breathing .

“ Mom just left him . He can't breathe . Mom just left him ” avni was crying and trying to lose her grip from Ryan's neck .

When the situation is totally out of control . Amrit texted someone and came out of the table .

He runs and holds her hand back .

“ It's enough Mrs Rajvansh. Now Arhaan will deal with you until you are not allowed to meet them . And if you tried to do so you will be locked in the basement.

And one more thing . Koi bhi maa gambling mein harne ka gussa apne bacho par nahi utarti . And this was only the reason they don't be in touch with you. Now you can go ”

He said and handed her over to female guards .

When she goes out of her cabin . Avni hugged Ryan and started crying.

“ Bhai mujhe Arhaan bhai ke pass Jana hai ”
She was screaming this line again and again.
And her  grips his tightening on Ryan's shirt .

“ Don't worry bacha . Bhai will be back soon, don't cry ” he tries to Console her .