CHAPTER : 12

After that call Ryan left the office instantly and drove too rough and covered the distance in just 20 minutes .

Shiv and Mayank were already there . They three quickly ran inside the street .

" Jo gali humesha ladkiyo se bhari
Rheti thi woh aaj ek dam sunsan thi "

Ryan , Shiv and Mayank hold their guns and load them .

They entered the room and found .......

7-8 men were trying to harass them .

And one of them was sitting on Amma's chair and enjoying the scene .
" Aee jaldi Karo mujhe raat ko vapas bhi Jana hai. Or kaha inn ra*di ko piche Lage ho inko toh aadat hai koi Naya maal dhundo "

He says with a dirty smile .

" Jaywant khurana tu janta hai Pakhi tujhe nahi chodegi inn sab ke baad phir bhi tumko yeh giri hui harkat krte hue sharam nahi aarahi . "

Naina shouted and tried to untie herself.
Actually Jaywant has tied all of them on the pillar .

They snatched a bunch of keys from Amma and started opening and searching for a new girl for their entertainment.

After 20 minutes all of that bodyguard of jaywant returns svd tells him that they couldn't find any girl there . .

" Aisa toh nahi ho sakta kyunki Pakhi ka toh kaam hi yehi hai choti choti bachiyon ki inn sab kaam se dur rkhna "

His anger was crossing his limits . He started through all the stuff present in the hall . And during the same he finds a door under Amma's chair.
He immediately kicked the chair and opened that door . And with that they bring 10-12 girls who are just around 10-14 years .

They started shouting when Jaywant and his bodyguards started touching them on their private parts . All of them try to hide themselves behind Naina and other prostitutes .

But they can't . What they can do is just crying and shouting so they leave those girls .

Jaywant dragges a girl about 12 years and he tears the sleeves of her dress and bites her on her neck , hands , shoulder and chest .

And that girl was shouting in pain .

Jaywant gives a dirty smile and says " bilkul pakhi ki tarah hai yeh . Mein khud ko relax kr lu phir tum sab jo Krna chate ho kr skte ho " he says to his bodyguards and tears her dress up and throws it aside . .

But before he could do anything else his right arm was shouted at by Ryan .
That girl quickly ran towards and held their legs and prayed to save her .

" Bhh... bhaiiy..... bhaiyaa pll ..... please.. please..... mujhe bacha lo please bhaiya bacha lo mujhe " she cried .

Ryan removes his jacket and gives it to that girl so she can cover herself . Shiv holds that girl with her arms and Mayank unties all those girls who were tides .

7 more gunshots and jaywant's bodyguard died at the same point . Ryan's fighting skills are as sharp as calm he is .

When Jaywant finds that there is no one with him . He ran out and shouted .
" Ek baat yaad rakhna Pakhi abhi bhi mere hi paas hai . "
And disappears in seconds.

" Pakhi iske pass . What does he mean? " Ryan jerked Naina by her shoulder and pushed her back .

Shiv holds Naina before she falls down .