CHAPTER : 15

Author's POV .

Shiv and Ryan were driving towards shiv’s house but before they reached they received a call from  Mayank who asked them to come to gb road .

They both looked at each other .
“ Kya hua hoga ” . Shiv asked in a tensed voice.

“ Don't know . Voh toh vaha jakar hi pata chalega . ” Ryan said and drives the car in full speed

Ryan covered a 40 minute distance in just 15 minutes and ran inside the street .

Everyone was standing in front of the door and someone was crying very loudly .

They both side the crowd . And felt frozen .

Mavni’s body was coloured with blood .

“ Manvi ” Ryan whispered and he looked at the bracelet in his hands .

“ I am taking her out with me ” Ryan's voice was cold and straight.

“ Vahii ruk jao yeh tumhara ghar nahi jab jise chaha le gaye ”.  Amma said in her rude voice .

AT the same time Ryan looked at that man who was trying to run .

“ Call the doctor ” Ryan whispered in Shiv’s ear .

Ryan said and hold that man from his collar and punched him in the face .

And shouted “ Tell me Manvi ki asi halat kyu or kaise hui ” .

His anger was on peak .

One of them replied.

“ Iss admi ne Amma ko tension thousand rupee diye the . So that he can spend his night with her . But Manvi didn't want to do that so to protect herself she jumped from the balcony ” .

With the end of her words . The silence was broken by 6 gun shots . In the body of that man .

A shiver of fear crossed from every one's backbones .

“ Now you don't have any right to keep her with you . And take this ” he said and gave her a blanket cheque.

“ Now she is mine ”  He said and picked manvi in his arms and took her away from there.

Shiv and mayank ran behind him .

“ Ryan kaha leke jayega usse ” . They both shouted.

“ Abhi she needs treatment . And I am taking her to my flat . ”

He said and put her inside the car .

“ If you want to come you can . And she called me his brother and that's my duty to protect her . ” Ryan said and sat in the driving seat .

“ Areee bhaiii rukkk ”. They both shouted and sits inside the car .

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Author's POV

In the quiet solitude of her sanctuary, she sought refuge from the storm raging within her heart. Each click of the lock echoed like a thunderclap, sealing her away from the world and the source of her fear. The room, once a haven of warmth and familiarity, now felt like a prison, its walls closing in around her fragile form. Shadows danced menacingly across the walls, mocking her vulnerability. With each passing moment, the weight of his actions pressed down upon her, suffocating her with a suffocating sense of dread. Alone in the darkness, she clung to the fleeting hope that sanctuary would shield her from the tempest outside.