CHAPTER : 5

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Shimla ....

Till evening Amrit and Avni has reached on the Shimla airport.
And from here they are directly going to join Ryan on the camping sight .

Still they haven't talk with each other .

While sitting in their car  Amrit feels something strange like someone in continuously following them .

When Avni called him he ignore that moment .  He was unaware that ignoring this will be turn into a disaster for them .

A man in whole black dress called someone . When they both left from their .

" Boss they had left from the airport. Now , tell us what next to do "

After hearing some instructions from other side . That man started following them .

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

New York,

Party venue.

Jaywant has already left from their with that receptionist and soumya . And locked pakhi inside the car .

Till now guests are arriving. Party was not started yet .
And suddenly the weather started changing.

The moon was hidden behind the dark clouds . And a soft shower of rain started .

With a broad smile on her face Pakhi tried to open the door of the car . And fortunately the door and unlocked .
She quickly brings her hand out from her door and started feeling the soft rain drops on her hand ...

She came out from the car .

She spreads her arms . Untied her hairs and started  twirling.
She was totally lost in enjoying this moment.

She heard that someone is calling her name .
She got freezed by thinking that if that person was jaywant that he was going to do with her .

But when she heard properly that was a girl .
She turns and see . That Julie was running towards her . She was holding her gown and documents in other hand .

" Aap yahan " pakhi asked in a surprised voice she was not accepting that she will meet her .

" Yesss .  " Julie replied in a cheerful and exciting voice .

" Yeh files . " Pakhi said after seeing that the files in her hand will get ruin because of rain .

" Just wait for me here only. I will be just back in second. And by the way tell me your name "

" I am waiting for you here ."
Pakhi replied in a calm voice .

" Your name " in a high voice Julie asked while running inside .

" Pakhi " pakhi shouted with a smile .

Now she was feeling cold their . She started walking in rain and rubbing her arms .

She get out of the parking. And feels that someone is present their .
A girl around of 14-15 years old is running and their are 5-6 boys behind her . Who were trying to catch her .
One boy from them ran faster and hold the hand of that girl . She bites on her hand and pushed him back and again started running.

Pakhi got scared after seeing this . She has already faced this shit before . And till now these things can shatters her .

That girl bumped with pakhi while running.