CHAPTER : 10

Kuch khubsurat lamhe ek dusre ki baho mein bita rahe the Arhaan aur Pakhi .
……….

From now on, will everything be fine or not? Let's read lovelies ❤️ .

Author's POV —

Pakhi was sleeping with a lot of innocence and peace on her face . With a sweet smile.
That smile was enhancing her beauty .

Arhaan standing against the window was gazing at her . He forgot to blink his eyes .

She twinkles her eyes and sits on the bed , ties her hairs in a bun . And rolled her eyes in the room . But those brown eyes were freezed on Arhaan who was looking outside with a mug of coffee in casual clothes .

I think this was the first time Pakhi saw him in casuals . Arhaan is a business man and with that he prefers to be well dressed in formal clothes all the time .

She walked to him and hugged him .
Good morning Mr. Rajvansh ” . A sweet voice melted in Arhaan's ear.

“ Good morning Jaan ” Arhaan replied and filled her in his arms . He dragged her up on the window line . And says. 
“ Look outside ” .

Wow, this is so beautiful. Kitni accha view aata hai aap ke room se ” . She looked outside.

Really it's very beautiful, cute , sweet, loveable, and adorable ” . He is lost in her face, which was twinkling in happiness.

Pakhi gives a sideways look to him and finds he was staring at her with a lot of love in his eyes.

Aap kiski baat kar rahe hai ? ”
When she asked him, he looked deep in her eyes and replied.

“ Tumhari ” . He was totally lost in her.

Pakhi pinched him to make him back in his senses and questioned him again .
“ About whom you are talking Mr Rajvansh ” .

Aaouch . I am talking about the view dumbo . Why do you always take all things to you? You are not that special or different from other ” .

“ What do you mean? ” I bit of anger was glint  her words and way to ask .

“ I mean you are all like all girls . Two eyes one face , two hands , two legs , and ummmhmmm ”

Pakhi blushed and closed her eyes .
Arhaan tabs on her forehead “ Go and freshen up dumbo . And come down for breakfast ” .

He left the room and Pakhi wents to the washroom.

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Arhaan called someone and ordered.
“ I am coming so  bring that box out which was delivered last night . ”

They all went to the backyard forest . Kaal goes and sits near Arhaan's seat .

The Devil King takes his seat . And puts his gun on the table .
“ Bring him ” . With a low but rude arrogant voice he said .

6-7 bodyguard brought a cage covered with a black cloth.

“ I want a conference with Amrit and Ryan ? ”
He ordered Julie .