CHAPTER : 4

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Next day morning,

Delhi ,

A.R . Corporation..

" We have completed everything last night . So why again you took me here "
Avni who is already very tired and sleepy lied on couch and closed her eyes .

" Miss Avni we came here to work not for sleeping so just get up right now "
Amrit said in strict and straight voice .

Avni sits quickly on the couch . His strict tone has scared her . He never talks with her like this . Avni face shrinked . She gazed him like she will gonna eat him .

" Don't give me that look and here is your work . Complete these all files and after completing them bring the all files to me in my cabin . "

He said and went out from her cabin .
She started grunting when he shut the door of her cabin .

" Hayeee Mata Rani...
Batao yeh koi baat hoti hai kya. Itna Sara kaam iss nanhi si jaan ke sar par . Hitler kahi ka .
Pata nahi khud ko smjhta kya hai .....

Kon krvata hai itna kaam ....
Agar Aaj Bhai hote na toh inki kher nahi thi .

Batao Mata Rani..

She picks a pillow and crumples it . Like she was crumpling someone's neck .

Yess like this . Issi tarah mein unki gardan marod deti . Ek bar samne toh aaye .

She sits on the couch and throw the pillow away .

Mein nanni si jaan . Itna kaam kasie karungi batao . Kon karta hai ase . "

In a low voice she says .
And in the same voice she gets reply from someone.

" Really. Kon karta hai ase "

" Hai na kon karta hai ase . I don't know she he became like my brother . He was soo sweet and now he is bitter the karela . "

" Karela "

" Haa ... "

" I am missing Bhai .....
Meine Aaj Tak itna kaam nahi kiya . Or voh pata nahi khud ko samjhta kya hai batamiz insaan .... " She shouted.

After shouting .. suddenly she started coughing.

Someone passed him a class of water .

" Thanks " she said and take the glass of water . And when she looks back . Amrit was behind him .

The water which was in his mouth. She spits it out ..
And she her throat got chocked with water .

Amrit took her to the table and started rubbing her back .

After few minutes she gets relaxed.

" When you come in my cabin " she asked .

" I haven't go from your cabin . So their is no chance to come . " He said very frankly.

" Hee hee hee ... " She just forcefully smiled.
She can't even look at him in embarrassment. He had heard everything what she said for him .

" Well may I ask you something" he questioned her .

" Yeee yesss suu su sure " she was speaking intermittently .

He came close to her and sits with her on the couch . Holds her hand and whispers in her ears.
" Can you tell me when I was cute . "

His voice gives her goosebumps .

" Vohh vohhh vohhh .... " She was hesitating and intermittent voice she was trying to reply . But she can't .