The Return

I rolled over and groaned to see Dead looking at me with a smile, I giggled and he kissed my nose," god, what time is it," I asked noticing how much light was coming in through the window. " Nearly one, as in lunch time one," he stretched his arms and sat up. Damn that was the best sleep in my life. I insisted that Dead get a shower so we took one together, he shampooed my hair and washed it out kissing me mischievously under the water that fell on us. I tried not to look at anything aside his face as he was covered in scars and bruises and cuts unbelievably deep, and of course the obvious reason. I blew my hair off while he showered glancing at his silhouette in the shower curtain out of the corner of my eyes. When he got he put on his clothes in the blink of an eye and stared me while sitting on the toilet lid with drenched hair in his eyes. I playfully tugged at his hair then dried it off with the hair dryer, he seemed fine with, so I brushed his hair too making sure it was nice and fluffy. Afterwards we got our stuff and decided it would be best to go ahead and head back to Oslo. We ordered tickets and walked to the train with our hands intertwined, it felt so good to have someone's hand to hold and squeeze especially since it was Dead's. It did not take long before we arrived back to Oslo and hopped off the train and walked back to the house. When we got there Dead creeped door open, Euronymous was playing on his guitar and Necrobutcher was drinking on a beer and just got back from hanging up the clothes to dry. " Hey," Necrobutcher said wobbling over to us clearly drunk and cheery with Euro by his side. Necro handed Dead a beer which he accepted," where have you guys been," Euro asked. " We just went to pick up some CDs and vinyls," I said pulling out one, which just so happened to be Venom's Black Metal album. " A," he said. Hellhammer came down from the stairs and death glared me without saying a word, shit. He just looked at me then Dead," you're stuff is all set up in the attic," he grumbled. " Thanks," Dead said emotionlessly. As soon as Dead skirted up the stairs Hellhammer gave me a look that could scare the fuck out of anyone. He grabbed my wrist and yanked me outside," I don't care what the fucking excuse is, you run off with pretty boy like that again and it's both your asses, Necrobutcher, Euronymous, and I were worried sick about you two," he spat. I felt my cheeks burn red and I walked back in slamming the door on him and threw myself on the couch by Euro," fucking, fuckin,hell," I growled punching a pillow. " Whyz he gotta be such an ass bout' everything can I just live my life? Is that too much to fuckin ask?," I yelled. " Man I could just fucking burn something and watch it catch on fire," as soon as I said that part Dead crept down the stairs and Necrobutcher gave me his undivided attention. " You know... what's stopping us? Burning something sounds pretty fucking nice right about now," Euro said put a hand on my shoulder and giving me his signature chaotic grin. " Yeah," Necrobutcher stood up and shouted," that shit makes me feel so good," he slammed his fist on the table. Dead just stood there in his socks with a blank expression, but I could tell by the look in his eyes that that is just what he needed, to watch some petty and despicable building burn to the fucking ground by our hands. " Alright then it's settled, let's do it tonight, real late," Euronymous smiled. We all were so freaking happy.