Meating

"Come on we don't have all day," Hellhammer yelled at me. I ran downstairs towards him," what's going on," I asked. " Euronymous is coming back with a singer for us and he should be back any minute," he announced. Right after he said that Euronymous stood in the doorway arms crossed," Welp here he is,". He stated. Behind Euronymous was a tall skinny man with long blonde hair and tattered black jeans with a white tee shirt and a jean jacket. He he had dark brown eyes the color of death and a sinister frown that could make you tremble. " Wow that's one creepy fucker Oystein," Necrobutcher chuckled. " This is Pelle, umm he goes by Dead, and this is Necrobutcher, Hellhammer, y/n and you know me Euronymous but you can just call me Euro if you want," Oystein introduced everyone to everyone. We all shook hands with Dead, his palms were hard and cold and dirty, he showed no lively emotions. When he shook my hand it felt like it could just fall off any second and he could rot away. " Now let's go get some dinner cooking, umm Dead what would you like to eat?," Euro asked. " Soup," he said drearily with a thick swedish accent. We all sat down at the kitchen table making room for Dead I sat next to him just trying to make small talk but he seemed to tired to respond, to be fair he had come from Sweden to here leaving everything behind so he probably just feels a bit out of place. As we ate he seemed to grow a little warmer sipping on the soup and when someone spoke looking up and at them.